Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I've had a couple of issues completing some missions in the Delta Voranis area. Unfortunately I've forgotten the exact names of the missions, but I can describe them:

The first one I had an issue with was a ground mission in an underground mine fighting Klingons. I got through the first group of Klingons and the mission said to take care of the reinforcements (apparently 3 teams). I meet the first team of reinforcements and get my butt kicked, but upon respawning the reinforcements disappeared. I went through tunnel after tunnel with no klingons (and yes, I explored every square inch).

There were graphical glitches as well: there were rectangular sections of the tunnel that appeared to be missing (they were all black, but I could walk on them) so it seems like the texture was not always mapping correctly. This frequently happened when a tunnel went into a "room" (larger tunnel) and when my avatar went in the room the av would disappear for a few seconds (except for the weapon) then the room would load and the avatar would reappear.

The other mission I had an issue with was one where the planet wanted medical supplies. I took the mission and went back to the starbase to buy the medical supplies, and came back to the planet. Before I could even hail the planet I noticed the mission log said 10/10 supplies delivered, but I hadn't delivered them yet and the hailing the planet indicated that it wasn't delivered yet. Pressing the "deliver" option did nothing. I think something is messed up with the mission progress steps on that mission, making it impossible to finish in the fashion I had to play it.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Me too.
01-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Same deal with medical supplies. Also, it's ridiculous that we have to spend game currency to complete a mission anyway. I'm level 11 and I got 2 medical supplies in all that time. I'd be president of the Federation before I found enough to finish the mission without buying it myself. Note: When a battleship Captain delivers supplies to, let's say Haiti... he doesn't pay for them out of his own pocket. You sillies!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 05:19 AM
it's not like money is hard to come by in this game. I haven't sold anything on auction, have all 3 ships, have bought stuff from auction, and still have 40k in reserve. I not only bought the supplies but also bought some of the other items up to 10 because this mission did forward to a second requirement for me before bugging. If I were to sell off everything in my bank I'd probably have another 20-25k also.

In regards to the topic, I agree it seems impossible to complete the delivery mission even if you have everything in inventory apparently.

As for the missing squads - this happens all the time even without the graphical errors. I've only had enough squads to fight one time out of 20 tries.