Ensign
# 11
02-09-2014, 12:41 AM
Hi all,

lazy? i dont think so

bloody irritating? yes

i've tried 6 freaking times, some completed, some missions dropped and restarted, some waited for 30mins to re-try only to find myself getting the same freaking sun room.

hello? i dont think this is acceptable cos it turns the mission from fun to bloody annoying when i wanna hunt my last accolade.

is the mission bugged or something?

should i try it again another day? i'm so sick of re-trying only to find myself getting the freaking sun room.

- ranting, freaking annoyed now -

Thanks

any help would be much appreciated on how to get the freaking defend swarmer room, i hate this mission.

Last edited by fatboyjon; 02-09-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Captain
# 12
02-10-2014, 08:42 AM
So far I've done the mission 6 times. Four times I've gotten the sun room. I'll have to figure out how to look and see if I've gotten the swarmer accolade on those two toons, maybe over lunch today.
Career Officer
# 13
02-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Be nice if someone from Cryptic team would respond.

While randomizing is good, even weeks after it was launched, people are still having problems with these accolades. And disappointing the team seems not to acknowledge a flaw in their new system. Just hope someone is taking notes and next time they do this, know to make back doors around that "lengthy" randomization problem.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!

Last edited by azurianstar; 02-12-2014 at 11:37 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
02-14-2014, 09:11 AM
It's randomised? Wow, that explains why I have a hard time getting into the opposite rooms.
Rihannsu
# 15
02-15-2014, 07:29 PM
I was gonna start a thread about a bug I noticed in the FE, but.... might as well just post it here.

Anyways, look at this pic and tell me what looks off..... the Tellarite and Borg are kinda normal.... but the two science people? They're not Boffs! I have Boffs! but for some weird reason it's not using them. In a weird coincidence I have a boff that looks like that, but it's not using her. a mouseover of the science people simply shows the name "Science officer".

On all my Romulans it didn't always show the "right" boffs, but it'd at least show 4 boffs. This was the only time I'd seen only 2 boffs. Every other run had had at least 3 boffs. Usually 1 tac, 1 sci, 1 eng... and a random "science officer".
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 16
02-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I did not say "get rid of accoladeS", my post was "don't make it a pain to achieve certain accolades". Like with this mission Science Captains have an impossible task in achieving the Efficient Swarmer Accolade, because they don't have Security Teams or Turrets.

Then there is the door choices - Don't make us repeat the content 10-12 times getting Door A to open up, when we want Door B.

That's what I was getting at with that line, for them never to repeat that sort of thing ever again. Because there is no fun in that, especially when you got to do it on multiple characters and wasting your free time to do it!
Can this mission be run in a team? If that is the case run it with an Engineer or w/e to get the accolade.
Rihannsu
# 17
02-17-2014, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendragon527 View Post
Can this mission be run in a team? If that is the case run it with an Engineer or w/e to get the accolade.
I don't think so. you might be able to use the Shard as a sci officer to do it, I'm not sure.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 18
02-18-2014, 07:17 AM
This is the best place I could think to post this as I cant start posts yet.

I have read through the two ''Step between stars'' posts and haven't found my answer so hopefully one of you nice people will help me out

I have played the ''Steep between stars'' mission twice but can not get to play it again. I was under the impression that I could replay it each day?

Im a Klingon Brigadier General 44, I hail the Klingon defence force and click on the picture of Tuvoks 4 year anniversary picture and talk to Q but no option for the quest like the last two times, only party patroll. I have also been to see Q in person.

Am I doing something wrong?

I was rather hoping to get all three ev suits and the four part set for my ship.
Ensign
# 19
02-18-2014, 07:22 AM
Sods lore, this was bugging me for days and as soon as I post for help I find the Episodes/Featured Episodes/Replay thing!

I suppose it would just make things too easy to have repayable quests all restart the same way :/

Anyway, thanks