Lt. Commander
# 1 Error ID 6719096 :(
01-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Loaded in earlier today to play my main character. He's in the regulus sector doing the the quest confrontation for Sulu. Half way thru the fight I crashed to desktop with this error message.

Fatal Error: DynAnimTrack Load Scratch Block overrun!
Unique Error ID: 6719096

The software did a scan and everything checks out ok. I tried to reload in and crashed to desktop with same message.

I loaded in with a diffrent character who is at Sol Station had no problems. But once i tried to reload my mian character back in I crashed to desktop again.

Error ticket ID : 6881800 (if thats any help)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Corrupted files. Do a clean install or delete all of your hogg files, then let the launcher download them again.

Same message another got in Champions Online: http://forums.champions-online.com/s...ad.php?t=30252
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 01:40 PM
  1. Exit STO and/or the launcher.
  2. Browse to the location where you installed STO. The default location is in your Program Files folder, or Program Files (x86) for 64-bit versions of Windows. You'll need to go here and even further into the Live and then piggs folders.

%PROGRAMFILES%\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\piggs
  3. You'll see several files with the hogg extension in this folder.
  4. Delete all of these hogg files.
  5. Run the STO launcher and it should update by downloading those files again.
  6. If you still have problems, try a complete wipe of the client and clean install.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the fast response. I'll give it a go.