Lt. Commander
# 1 Any word on the new servers?
01-19-2010, 02:27 PM
Been trying to log in for the best part of 2 days... got either 'Server Busy' or not able to get past the patcher

I know they've ordered new servers.. so can we have an update as they should've been installed and configured by now..
Just to put it into context.. we took delivery, unpacked, installed and configured a 20 blade server at work today..

Here's hoping they have some info for us
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_rocker View Post
Been trying to log in for the best part of 2 days... got either 'Server Busy' or not able to get past the patcher

I know they've ordered new servers.. so can we have an update as they should've been installed and configured by now..
Just to put it into context.. we took delivery, unpacked, installed and configured a 20 blade server at work today..

Here's hoping they have some info for us
No clue on what they're doing at Cryptic for server upgrade specifics or how they're progressing, but if you keep getting the "Server busy" message, just keep trying. You'll eventually get it, but you're probably going to get frustrated before that happens. For me, it has taken anywhere from a few tries to possibly 40 or 50 tries until I log in each time. You're eventually waiting for enough others to log out and/or for the login servers to finish logging in other players if they're overloaded.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 03:23 PM
but what if you keep getting unable to authenticate:

btw, i wonder what is suposed to follow the colon.