Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 131 Trapped in a light
02-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Its amazing that these issues can go on this long with no help...Stuck on the mission "trapped" also..guess there goes playing this game tonight.
Ensign
# 132
02-03-2014, 03:43 PM
lol i got stuck in trapped too. after unsuccessfully using /stuck, im queing for PVE trying to warp out.
Ensign
# 133
02-03-2014, 04:03 PM
if you get stuck in trapped and /stuck gets you nowhere near the wormhole, try joining a PVE que to get out. it worked for me. i had to drop the mission and start over though.
Ensign
I have played all of the way through the "Past Imperfect" mission. At the end of the mission where you return to the Gateway, talk to the Gateway, and are told "all is as it is supposed to be", nothing else happens. I have tried exiting the mission, the system, and game, with no results.

I keep playing this last scene over and over again on this mission. I can play other missions without issue (EXCEPT "The Doomsday Device", where again, I finish the mission and I get completed halted at the very last step in the mission).

I have moved on to other missions, put this is keeping some serious Skill and Expertise points, as well as my rewards.

Please help!

Thanks!
Ensign
# 135
02-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Well, count me in as a new member of the "Stuck in Trapped" Club. Stuck right at the same spot as everyone else. My ship is stuck between an opening wormhole and some debris. ...And absolutely no way to move, progress, or quit the mission.

I sent a Bug Report, got a Ticket. Now waiting.
Ensign
# 136 Stuck in Trapped
02-22-2014, 03:21 PM
I was playing through again and got stuck in Trapped as well. Looking back through the forum, this has apparently been a problem since 2010! At the very least, if they can't fix that part, build a workaround in.
Ensign
# 137 episode not progressing
03-03-2014, 02:00 PM
The Klingon episode Bringing Down the House will not progress past Talk to Farmers. I have two accounts it will not progress past. Normally you just talk to the three farmers in the north field but the first two repeat the same thing then you go to the third he says what the second farmer should have said you go to the south field first one says what the third farmer said then you talk to a fifth farmer he says he seen the Romulan then the North field farmers icons reset and all the farmers say is I seen the Romulan and your stuck in a non stop loop. I've tried dropping the quest and restarting I've logged out and gone to another character and came back to try again later and it stil does same thing. It is like this for two of my Klingon characters on two different email accounts.
Ensign
# 138
03-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Please help me,

i was going to do friend or foe and i think i hit decline by accident (that or i opened another tab, which closed the mission prompt)....

what do i do? I hope i'M not stuck...
Ensign
# 139
03-04-2014, 07:33 PM
nvm i waited and it showed up again
Ensign
# 140 follow up
03-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbluto View Post
The Klingon episode Bringing Down the House will not progress past Talk to Farmers. I have two accounts it will not progress past. Normally you just talk to the three farmers in the north field but the first two repeat the same thing then you go to the third he says what the second farmer should have said you go to the south field first one says what the third farmer said then you talk to a fifth farmer he says he seen the Romulan then the North field farmers icons reset and all the farmers say is I seen the Romulan and your stuck in a non stop loop. I've tried dropping the quest and restarting I've logged out and gone to another character and came back to try again later and it stil does same thing. It is like this for two of my Klingon characters on two different email accounts.
Thanks to one of my fleetmates found out talking to porters at the dhipping and recieving area allows you to progress instead of the farmers.