Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Disconnected from Login Server
01-19-2010, 12:51 PM
This has been happenign to me all day. I login to my account, get to the character select screen, select my character, then out of nowhere it just says "Disconnected from login server".

Now this could be my internet connection, but on the off-chance it isn't(or is and is something that can hinder me playing, especially those with spotty connection sometimes) I'd liek to note that this is happening, anyone else having this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 12:58 PM
iv been getting the same problems aswell
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 12:59 PM
I think server just went down me and the wife both got d/c at sametime lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
I think server just went down me and the wife both got d/c at sametime lol
Hmm I'm stuck at connecting to login server prompt.........right now...cant get past it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prynce View Post
Hmm I'm stuck at connecting to login server prompt.........right now...cant get past it.
Oh for pete's sake.......you know I looked at the website and saw the sever was online, then rebooted my computer to windows. Loadeded up STO which seemed sluggish loading, and voila couldn't connect. I'm like okay....maybe its me, I try again from the blue login screen no luck, I decide hey lets reload the whole thing, and voila, I load up the pre launcher and it says server down and tehre's a message of unexpected downtime on there now...... Just my lousy luck.