Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Several others have bugged mission dialog box popups coming up prematurely or not being able to get rid of them (ie: they keep recycling in a loop even when clicking "exit" or other option). I've seen this is a wide variety of missions and it's probably my biggest pet peeve right not.

Not only do these dialog boxes pop up right in the middle of our gaming screen(s), they also don't remember the locations we dragged them to. So if we drag it to the side and close it, new ones still pop up in the middle.

In all practicality, these show appear ONLY in the low priority panel. And ONLY during the tutorial should they ever pop up and be in the middle of the screen.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 03:49 PM
I agree and also, I think when you finish a mission there should be an additional delay for the dialog to show up because you can never read the mission rewards that show in white text across the screen. They get blurred into the popup dialog text and neither can be read until the rewards disappear.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 03:57 PM
yeah and on occasions you warp into a system and some Gorn or Orion or Nausicaan or Klingon ****er unloads on you whilst your BOff is patronizing you about what you should do next

/signed
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh, very much /signed. This is getting seriously irritating and mine isn't even bugged.

- Dahakra