Rihannsu
# 1 promo codes?
02-25-2014, 10:01 AM
How often are promo codes sent out?

I will admit i've spent quite a bit in zen and only received one promo code in 4 years. i think i would be a lot more likely to buy more zen, or at least a larger chunk if promo codes were sent out more often\frequently.
Captain
# 2
02-25-2014, 10:08 AM
As of last year Cryptic has just been having Promotional Weeks: you log in once per day and can claim whatever Promotional Item they are giving away that day of the week.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 3
08-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassycounter View Post
How often are promo codes sent out?

I will admit i've spent quite a bit in zen and only received one promo code in 4 years. i think i would be a lot more likely to buy more zen, or at least a larger chunk if promo codes were sent out more often\frequently.
You get promo codes for buying zen?
I don't
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
08-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoe3rd View Post
You get promo codes for buying zen?
I don't
I remember there used to be a random promo code giveaway to people who bought zen every now and then, but I never received any as far as I remember.
Meh.
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}