Ensign
Hi Guys, i haven't been on for a while and just wondered if there's anything recently which could help me improve my build,(I mainly play STF's as a Tac with my Fed) all feedback is welcome, Thanks.

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=ussaragon2_0

Last edited by pullock; 02-25-2014 at 01:34 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
02-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Upgrade to fleet consoles n rep stuff if ur in a small fleet as long as it has provisions u ccan ask for a map invite to bigger fleets base to get thhe mk xii stuff. If ur not in a fleet ask on a chat channel like RedditChat or NoP Public Service. Buying fleet ships does not work from map invites but u can get everything else
with a heavy heart i quit on the 27/4/2014 because there dont fix things and are stealing my rep powers that ive worked hard for game uninstalled
Captain
# 3
02-24-2014, 08:51 AM
i'd suggest you grind some fleetmarks and dyson reputation and try to upgrade to this

doffs: 2-3 Damage controle doffs for constant EPtS and EPtW uptime and some projectile doffs maybe.
Go pro or go home
Ensign
# 4
02-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Ok i got the gravimetric photon and i'm already noticing the difference, should i also get the proton particle stabilizer? and also i know alot of people recommend the plasmonic leech but we all don't have a spare 18mil :/