Lt. Commander
# 1 crytpic = children
01-19-2010, 09:44 PM
how can you posably make one game and have the exact same server probelms in the next. your lack of intisipation Lie you provided is a joke. you as a developer are just plain dumb ***'s. and if the problems persite into live i will personly make it my mission in life to bring down your ********************
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 10:03 PM
OP = mature adult
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Funny how people who wouldn't know grammar if it beat them up and stole their lunch money accuse others of being children...
If you can make your point in a language someone without a child psychology degree can understand, don't make it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Whos a knucklehead... This guy right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapedo
how can you posably make one game and have the exact same server probelms in the next. your lack of intisipation Lie you provided is a joke. you as a developer are just plain dumb ***'s. and if the problems persite into live i will personly make it my mission in life to bring down your servers every day.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-19-2010, 10:12 PM
who is a mook this guy right here
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mook
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacti4-6 View Post
Whos a knucklehead... This guy right here
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-19-2010, 10:13 PM
He is a perfect example of what is wrong with this world, and our education system.

First he has his head up his butt and knows nothing about what he's trying to school them in.

Second, he couldn't construct a comprehensible sentence if his life depended on it.

And third, by the time you're done trying to decipher his horrendous spelling ... you just don't care what his point was any longer.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh o i ant ell poply much case i am american

Quote:
Originally Posted by erztez View Post
Funny how people who wouldn't know grammar if it beat them up and stole their lunch money accuse others of being children...
If you can make your point in a language someone without a child psychology degree can understand, don't make it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapedo
how can you posably make one game and have the exact same server probelms in the next. your lack of intisipation Lie you provided is a joke. you as a developer are just plain dumb ***'s. and if the problems persite into live i will personly make it my mission in life to bring down your ********************
so since that set of sentences is so mangled that i can't decipher what is meant i will assume he is saying "this game is awesome over all, yeah it has a few problem, but they are sure to be fixed soon enough, so good job cryptic!"