Lieutenant
# 11
02-27-2014, 12:17 AM
Hey sampa4,
Thank you, its a really great series I have got great feedback on the series, my best work yet. Please let me know what you think about it.
If there are missions by you please let me know and I will play them.

Thanks Logitech
Career Officer
# 12
03-01-2014, 02:31 AM
I've got two, because I forgot to post one last week.

Honor of Orions, published Feb 20, 2014
KDF, Lv 35+
by: @sirboulevard

Three weeks after the Shiassi incident on Ferasa, you are called back to Qo'nos at the request of Ambassador S'taass. Has the smoke cleared from that dark hour? Or has the darkness just started to move in?

And the finale:

Honor of the Empire, published Feb 28, 2014
KDF, Lv 50+
by: @sirboulevard

Following the incident with the Shiassi in the Azure Nebula, the Klingon High Council convenes to discuss the ongoing threat, only to find it knocking on their door. Win or lose, the Empire will be changed forever...

DISCLAIMER: Promo images may contain more lens flare than actual mission.

Last edited by sirboulevard; 03-01-2014 at 02:33 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 13
03-01-2014, 06:55 AM
My missions are already on Starbaseugc so I am hoping to get them on the list for Primetime one day .

In chronological order.

Arc 1, Perfection series

Perfection, part 1 Synopsis: In the wake of the Borg Queen's defeat by Admiral D'vak and his fleet, you have been contacted by Admiral Quinn to report to Outpost 77 in the Kessik system for a confidental assignment. He didn't leave any details as to what you were needed for, but there was an urgent tone in his voice. Whatever it is, you know it must be serious. What is about to happen will push the very limits of the Federation and the galaxy itself.

Mission time varies depending on difficulty and group size. Make sure you use a remodulator. It is intended to be a decent challenge in solo play. Best experience will be in solo mode on normal difficulty This is the first part of a 2 part series.

Perfection, part 2 Synopsis: With the fall of Earth, the unthinkable has happened. The Borg, now powered by the Omega Molecule, have launched their final campaign to rid the galaxy of every species. With the Federation in shambles and every civilization under threat of extinction, there is only one hope. Can the the Federation and its allies and enemies come together to save their homes? Or will this spell the end for our existence as we know it?

You have been summoned to the Kalferi system, where a task force is the last stand against this impending genocide.

Average mission time is 45 minutes for part 2.

Arc, 2 Scars of the Pride
Part 1:Vacation So Short
Synopsis,

It has been 7 months since the Borg's defeat at Cait. The galaxy has gradually recovered and rebuilt ever since then. You have played a fundamental role in bringing many civilizations back to a normal lifestyle. Now you have been given an extended vacation for both you and your crew to the planet of Bajor for a well-earned rest. Your time on leave will be cut short as a mysterious attack upon the city of Hathon will spark the flame of a new conflict. This new evil is malicious and old scars left upon some of your closest friends will burn once more. You will learn that there is more to the history of them than meets the eyes.

This is a story dialogue mission with some ground combat. Takes place after the Perfection Series. Recommend you play that first if you haven't already. This mission also assumes you saved M'Sarabi in Perfection, which is considered the canon ending.

Scars of the Pride Pt 2:The Claw
Synopsis: It has been three days since the attack on Bajor. You and your crew have completed your leave time while waiting for Admiral Taka to contact you with the results of M'Kiara's study of the toxin Captain T'Vitani used on herself. A new breakthrough with the Borg medical technology could serve as something to adapt against this toxin. Someone else has their eyes on this device though, and for the wrong reasons...The toxin's true effects are about to be witnessed, Not even the U.S.S. Simba will be safe from this threat. Report to the Lateri System in the Beta Ursae sector block.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lieutenant
# 14 My first mission attempt
03-01-2014, 09:49 AM
TITLE: Shore Leave Under Siege

AUTHOR: Johnny Snowball

@HANDLE: @johnnysnowball

FACTION: Federation

LEVEL: Any

BANNER:

Diplomatic/romance
On vacation on Betazed, you are enlisted to bring a potential ally into the Klingon war effort.
A new alien race. A girl with remarkable skills. A city under siege.
Faced with a choice that could win or lose the war, can you do the right thing?

Thank you so much,

J.
[COLOR=A TOS Time Travel Adventure[/color]
<font color=RoyalBlue>
Go back to Kirk's Enterprise and put right what once went very wrong...</font>
Captain
# 15
03-01-2014, 10:28 AM
All banners posted in this thread have been added to Foundry random rotating ads at top and bottom of the site. Thanks everyone.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
03-01-2014, 05:49 PM
I have just released a 2 part mission The Phoenix of Bavar. Hope you enjoy it.

Author: @PFDennis

Title: The Phoenix Of Bavar - Parts I & II

Faction:
Federation

Level: 31+

You are ordered to intercept a lone Klingon shuttle with a single occupant. This warrior may hold the key to a dangerous new alliance in the Alpha Quadrant. It will be a test of courage and faith to solve this mystery.

The trailer can be found here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
03-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Hey Ashkrik, which of those missions was published in the last week? I'm trying to keep these mission listings as brand new for now.

Last edited by rogueeenterprise; 03-03-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
03-03-2014, 12:35 AM
Here's the post for the last week's set of new missions:
http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/ugc...ssions-224-33/
Captain
Hey all - thanks for making this thread and the UGC chat page!

In accordance with your rules for posting, I submit to you:

The Rise of the Red Eclipse
by @prierin
Starfleet 35+

When an anti-Federation terrorist group violently interrupts peace talks between Starfleet and several high-profile dignitaries, it falls upon you to rescue them and stop an all-out war against the Federation. However, things are not always what they seem, and some answers lead only to further questions…

Rise is the first of a three-part mission series complete with multi-option dialogue and outcomes, giving the player control over the flow of the story.

For added flavour, there is also trivia...

For some reason I can't actually add an image to this post, so the banner can he found HERE

Last edited by prierin; 03-04-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Lieutenant
# 20
03-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Hello, here is my newly translated mission:

Title: The Krios Conspiracy Part 1
Faction: Klingon
Level requirements: 16+

handle: @commandermic

Mission description:

IIt all starts with investigating the destruction of a Klingon vessel nearby Krios. Kebor, son of Mak'Tor asks you for help, after the High Council refused his request for support.
What initially sounds like a routine job, soon leds into the beginning of a conspiracy against the Klingon Empire.

The mission banner can be found here.