Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Couldn't Respawn
01-19-2010, 08:13 PM
I was in an instance battling Klingons with a bunch of good players, and I ran into a few too many torpedo volleys and blew up.

The respawn button came up, I clicked it, and nothing. I sat there a burning hulk in space for 5 minutes......

To make matters worse, I tried to report it as a bug and I got a "could not connect, please try again later" error
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Same happened to me aswell today.
My Ship was a burning Hulk with me not beeing able to do anything anymore.
At least i still received XP while writting my Bug Report
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ox-Bullseye
I was in an instance battling Klingons with a bunch of good players, and I ran into a few too many torpedo volleys and blew up.

The respawn button came up, I clicked it, and nothing. I sat there a burning hulk in space for 5 minutes......

To make matters worse, I tried to report it as a bug and I got a "could not connect, please try again later" error
if that happens hit ESC 2 times and itll pop back up
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2010, 10:01 PM
/confirmed

This happened to me too. Although it wasn't Klingons i was fighting. Can't remember the race right now but definately wasn't Klingons. I tried using the /killme command twice. After approx 2-3 minutes, the respawn button reappeared and respawned me just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2010, 04:14 AM
I don't think I hit the ESC button repeatedly, but it was definitely more than 5 minutes before I gave up (the deep space encounter finished and the 5:00 countdown for a new one also finished) with no sign of a new respawn button.

Thanks for the tip, if/when it happens again I'll give the ESC a try