Ensign
# 11 Error 36
02-17-2014, 03:58 AM
I get this message. Is this what everyone's talking about?

http://prntscr.com/2t9yt3
Republic Veteran
# 12
02-27-2014, 10:45 AM
yep that the one. I started seeing this error after I installed Arc, in fact this error started after last weeks patch since then I uninstalled Arc. Whats causing this error?????
Ensign
# 13
02-28-2014, 05:09 AM
Arc is ****, I had to create a new account just to get on here to post and now I had to uninstall everything as it has messed my PC up now, plus I am having loads of pop ups appearing now.
Unless I can download STO without Arc, it looks like I won't be on ever again and if that is the case, I want all my money back that I spent on STO
Captain
# 14
02-28-2014, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asgard2516 View Post
Arc is ****, I had to create a new account just to get on here to post and now I had to uninstall everything as it has messed my PC up now, plus I am having loads of pop ups appearing now.
Unless I can download STO without Arc, it looks like I won't be on ever again and if that is the case, I want all my money back that I spent on STO
Man I haven't had that problem with Arc.

But I am getting error 36 unless I update via Arc. And also, if I try to launch my game from the launcher without Arc being active it will crash the game at the Cryptic screen. 100% of the time.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"