Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 41
01-15-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm having the same issue, trying to go to the first rescue ship mission and been at the loading with the trek insignia screen for the past 5 minutes or so. no disconnect message
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-15-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm having the same problems too, I even tried doing it on my dad's computer and it loaded fine and he is playing the game with no problems just minor nuisences, but I am the one, as usual having the problems. When I beam up to my ship in the Sol system or if I try to load the game while my ship is in space it gives me a loading screen that loads up to 75% and then it just stops, the info at the bottom keeps scrolling and the background keeps doing it's animation, but the loading bar is not moving. I left it be to load for two hours and still nothing. I have reloaded my video drivers, no dice and same with adding a SCSI drive and reinstalling the game there. I have reinstalled the game twice already.
Lt. Commander
# 43 Same Problem Here
01-20-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InverseTachionPulse View Post
yeah i cant get to sol system with either characters it just stays at that stupid warp screen. this sucks.
I am experiencing the EXACT same problem.
If anyone knows a way to get around this, lemmie know. Otherwise, please fix this problem for users loading up into the Sol System.

LiquidPsyrix™
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-20-2010, 08:01 AM
I get them randomly. I assume it is load related.