Career Officer
# 1 feb. siphen
02-27-2014, 11:20 AM
i did not recieve my february siphen reward of 500 zen this month. can a mod, developer, or someone tell me what i can do to get it? i was suppose to recieve it on the 24th of the month. i believe it has something to do with the switch over to arc, dont know making stuff up. all i do know is i dont have it and would like cryptic to give me.
Captain
# 2
02-27-2014, 11:22 AM
Your stipend? I'd suggest taking out a ticket with customer support?
Career Officer
# 3
02-27-2014, 11:26 AM
thanks for the thought, but we all now that the bug tickets go to cyber garbage.

this post sure was moved fast.
Captain
# 4
02-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Actually, PWE has increased its Support Team - as well as the hours they work. As long as you send in the correct Ticket you will get a quick response - mine came the next day.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 5
02-27-2014, 11:34 AM
really? i just have a hard time believing this as through the years they have the worst reputation for customer support.

i will do as you requested. i double checked the day of which it is suppose to happen. and it is the 27th. now i wonder if i should wait another day before i fill out the ticket?
Captain
# 6
02-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Stipends do not normally get released into the system until around 2 PM PST. You might want to wait until tomorrow, as your Stipend still has a few hours before the system automatically grants them.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Super Moderator
# 7
02-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Stipends do not normally get released into the system until around 2 PM PST. You might want to wait until tomorrow, as your Stipend still has a few hours before the system automatically grants them.
This is correct and also do NOT put a bug ticket in if you require assistance. Bug tickets never will get a response. If you feel something is wrong with your stipend reach out the to billing team
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 8
03-01-2014, 01:26 AM
I got mine. I would put a ticket in. I don't think they can help you on here with billing.