Lt. Commander
# 1 To much heat
01-20-2010, 10:50 AM
I understand its the fact that it is the open beta and the developers have more to do than to listen to us *****, but some feedback from this company would be nice at somepoint. I love the game and I love the gameplay and I have done everything suggested but my computer still overheats only when playing this game. It would be nice to at least hear from somebody if there is anything on Cryptics end that they are trying to figure out why this game runs so hot. I have heard all the arguments from its the hardware to the software and it is both. Since I have done everything from go through the process of taking my laptop to get cleaned to using Speedfan, Rivatuner, and every other temp measuring device out there nothing helps it. Its not worth to me spending the 50 dollars on a game just to have destroy my graphics card or computer from running to hot. I know either 50 people or none are gonna come on here and tell me a bunch of opinions so go for it, at this point I give up. Good game, just wish it didn't burn me to play it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcabongo5684 View Post
I understand its the fact that it is the open beta and the developers have more to do than to listen to us *****, but some feedback from this company would be nice at somepoint. I love the game and I love the gameplay and I have done everything suggested but my computer still overheats only when playing this game. It would be nice to at least hear from somebody if there is anything on Cryptics end that they are trying to figure out why this game runs so hot. I have heard all the arguments from its the hardware to the software and it is both. Since I have done everything from go through the process of taking my laptop to get cleaned to using Speedfan, Rivatuner, and every other temp measuring device out there nothing helps it. Its not worth to me spending the 50 dollars on a game just to have destroy my graphics card or computer from running to hot. I know either 50 people or none are gonna come on here and tell me a bunch of opinions so go for it, at this point I give up. Good game, just wish it didn't burn me to play it.
i lost 2 computers to this game on the first day of beta, and still no response to my ticket about this issue.... good luck