Captain
# 11
03-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pullock View Post
It's ok it ain't a problem, and I had changed my boff powers to the ones you and some others had suggested and my ship became really squishy, since going back to my old powers it's very rare that enemies get through my shields but that may have something to do with my play style too.
Not sure why your ship would become squishy with the BOff layout I suggested... Constant cycling of Tac Team and EPtS with the occasional hull heal should have more than sufficed... your old one actually had a few more holes in it defensive wise. But you're correct, your playstyle (whatever that may be) did fit your old ability set well... which is why you used it in the first place XD.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Ensign
# 12
03-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Also the assimilated set I have is Mk XI do you think it's worth grinding to get the Mk XII?
Captain
# 13
03-03-2014, 03:06 AM
It's only 3% better, and as for procs, not sure if it increases. I have found the mk XI to be more than sufficient in many cases.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Ensign
# 14
03-03-2014, 04:25 AM
Ah ok I'll have to give it a try then, after that I guess it's just working on my warp core and fleet consoles. Also I am keeping some of the disruptor weapons from loot drops for a trial build to see how good they are in normal STF's and if they are good I may invest in them and see how well they work in ESTF's.