Captain
# 11
03-02-2014, 02:43 PM
I was using this build for for PvP for a couple weeks. The base tooltip said I could drain 47.6 with my aux power at a base 68. This could go higher as I gained aux power from leech. And the doff seems to trigger frequently.

But in PvP, most players have some level of drain resist. I gave up on this semi-drainer build for now, and have gone back to my old build. Fleet Elite phasers and 2 piece Omega are just really nice for PvP.

44th Fleet/44th Assault Squadron
Captain
# 12
03-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman592 View Post
I was using this build for for PvP for a couple weeks. The base tooltip said I could drain 47.6 with my aux power at a base 68. This could go higher as I gained aux power from leech. And the doff seems to trigger frequently.

But in PvP, most players have some level of drain resist. I gave up on this semi-drainer build for now, and have gone back to my old build. Fleet Elite phasers and 2 piece Omega are just really nice for PvP.
Lol, that's the build on my tac captain for PvE and it works great.
Captain
# 13
03-03-2014, 03:33 PM
The duty officer is a diplomat?
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Commander
# 14
03-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Thx.

Is the power she drains actually being transferred to yourself? For some reason I get the impression it isn't.

And yeah, reason I made the topic is because, so far, I wasn't overly impressed myself yet.
The first days this diplomat came along, I asked this question around here and to my fleet : no response.

So I tried it and I did get the impression too that the power isn't transferred to myself.
" Primum vivere, deinde DPS " - STO Arthas - U.S.S. Salento
My wiener is OP, plz nerf
Not sure if Star Trek Online or Star Bug Online
Captain
# 15
03-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceeagle20 View Post
The first days this diplomat came along, I asked this question around here and to my fleet : no response.

So I tried it and I did get the impression too that the power isn't transferred to myself.
No it doesn't transfer to yourself, it is meant to act like a polaron proc or an weapons subsystem attack minus the offline chance.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Captain
# 16
03-08-2014, 09:52 AM
oh good, so now tac team gets beam target weapons.

i want to laugh... but... its not actually funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?