Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 532
# 11
03-02-2014, 02:43 PM
I was using this build for for PvP for a couple weeks. The base tooltip said I could drain 47.6 with my aux power at a base 68. This could go higher as I gained aux power from leech. And the doff seems to trigger frequently.

But in PvP, most players have some level of drain resist. I gave up on this semi-drainer build for now, and have gone back to my old build. Fleet Elite phasers and 2 piece Omega are just really nice for PvP.

44th Fleet/44th Assault Squadron
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,077
# 12
03-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman592 View Post
I was using this build for for PvP for a couple weeks. The base tooltip said I could drain 47.6 with my aux power at a base 68. This could go higher as I gained aux power from leech. And the doff seems to trigger frequently.

But in PvP, most players have some level of drain resist. I gave up on this semi-drainer build for now, and have gone back to my old build. Fleet Elite phasers and 2 piece Omega are just really nice for PvP.
Lol, that's the build on my tac captain for PvE and it works great.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,260
# 13
03-03-2014, 03:33 PM
The duty officer is a diplomat?
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Commander
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 428
# 14
03-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Thx.

Is the power she drains actually being transferred to yourself? For some reason I get the impression it isn't.

And yeah, reason I made the topic is because, so far, I wasn't overly impressed myself yet.
The first days this diplomat came along, I asked this question around here and to my fleet : no response.

So I tried it and I did get the impression too that the power isn't transferred to myself.
" Primum vivere, deinde DPS " - STO Arthas - U.S.S. Salento
My wiener is OP, plz nerf
Not sure if Star Trek Online or Star Bug Online
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,578
# 15
03-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceeagle20 View Post
The first days this diplomat came along, I asked this question around here and to my fleet : no response.

So I tried it and I did get the impression too that the power isn't transferred to myself.
No it doesn't transfer to yourself, it is meant to act like a polaron proc or an weapons subsystem attack minus the offline chance.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,641
# 16
03-08-2014, 09:52 AM
oh good, so now tac team gets beam target weapons.


i want to laugh... but... its not actually funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 AM.