Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Account DB messed up?
01-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Earlier today I attempted to log in after stopping and logging out for dinner. I got a "invalid username or password" error. I was still logged into the forums so I went and changed the PW there and retry-ed. Logged in without a problem.

Just in the last few minutes when the server came back up I attempted to log in. This time I got a "Launcher Update" little pop-up box, it attempted to connect some 7 time before finally doing so. When I then tried to log in, I got the same "invalid username or password" message. Unfortunately I wasn't logged into the forums at that time, so counldn't change the PW again. When I did attempted to log into the forums I got the same invalid / unrecognised username / password message.

I used the reset PW facility and had a new PW e-mailed. I've now change the PW and have been able to log in to the game as well as the forums, obviously

So, is there some little hiccough with the account DB or the launcher?
Anyone else have a similer problum?
I hope I don't have to reset my PW every time I try and play lolz.

- Dahakra
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2010, 03:03 PM
I've had the same problem twice in the last two days. I had to go through forgot my password to reset it and then was able to log in fine.