Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Kdf tailor is still broken I have no option to delete the broken saved outfits please insert this option also i fear even if it is done I still wont have access to the new ones, the tailor option for Kdf is not fixed!

All kdf players still suffering from this please comment on this forum to get the attention of the tech team!
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-06-2014, 09:30 AM
I have a KDF Reman where I can't switch to the 4th slot. The first 3 slots work now though.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Pmsl u sound shocked that a bug that there have not had on the test server for a real amount of testing time is not fixed. Im not its cryptic sloppy workmanship at its full as normal.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
# 4
03-06-2014, 09:44 AM
As expected, sadly, the KDF tailor is still broken.

I can't wear my Honor guard armor set, nor the Voth, or any non uniform costume.

The drop down menu where we can choose off duty/honor guard/... is still missing.

Career Officer
# 5 still broken
03-06-2014, 09:45 AM
"Resolved an issue which was causing some KDF captains to not be able to switch to all costumes slots."
This is a bunch of BS... I still have no access to costume slots 12 & 13. Was going to buy a temporal suit today but still have no reason to do so. Ticket filed but as usual I'm sure nothing will come of it. Lame Cryptic, just lame...

Last edited by borthanius; 03-06-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Lieutenant
# 6
03-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Still can't change to the bugged costumes, or edit them.
Ensign
# 7
03-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokushibyo View Post
Still can't change to the bugged costumes, or edit them.
+1 , me too
Captain
# 8
03-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Where are the "good job cryptic, thanks!" sentences now??? i hope one day u guys come to the real world lol.
Captain
# 9
03-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Yep, the tailor is still broken on my 3 KDF toons...

44th Fleet/44th Assault Squadron
Cryptic Studios Team
# 10
03-06-2014, 10:59 AM
OK, the fix QA was able to verify was for KDF costumes that became unuseable after playing "Sphere of Influence". To date, this has been the only KDF costume issue we have been able to reproduce, and I could only get it to happen on one character. That character gave the programmers something to look at, and as a result the cause seems to have been fixed as has the unuseable costume for the test character. This obviously has not fixed every KDF costume issue, but we'll keep working on it.

From reading this thread, it seems like some of you now have more costumes than available slots. Is that correct?

Additionally, it sounds like some of you have costumes that still cannot be used even though you have enough slots to accommodate them. Is that correct?

Is there anything else that I'm missing as far as understanding the problem(s) is concerned?

Last edited by crypticfrost; 03-06-2014 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Edited to change the mission name as I misstated it previously.