Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
Fixed, according to the March 6, 2014 release notes:

* Resolved an issue which was causing some KDF captains to not be able to switch to all costumes slots.

Qapla!!
Captain
# 2
03-06-2014, 01:47 PM
feel lucky, nothing fixed for my 2 klingon characters. still can't switch...though now i can create new outfits, that i can't switch to.
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
# 3
03-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
feel lucky, nothing fixed for my 2 klingon characters. still can't switch...though now i can create new outfits, that i can't switch to.
If it helps, what I did to reclaim those "lost slots" was I went to "Modify" them first. Then, I select one of the pre-made costumes (Academy, Combat, Stealth, Scarlet, etc). Then I purchase it for the small change of EC. The thumbnail would still be unchanged, so I would exit the tailor and go back in. The thumbnail would be updated and then I can modify/rename that costume slot as well as switch to it.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Captain
# 4
03-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Nope, I tried yoru method... still the same.
Captain
# 5
03-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Same here, no fix for me either and I only have three slots!

SUPPORT THE FOUNDRY, YOUR GATEWAY TO NEW REGULAR CONTENT.
Captain
# 6
03-07-2014, 02:57 AM
I have three slots that are editable but two that are not. All five slots are free ones not purchased if that makes a difference.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Ensign
# 7
03-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Despite what the patch notes say, I'm not seeing anything fixed, either. I still have one costume slot that can't be worn or renamed (invalid parts) but also ignores any changes I make to it at the tailor. Two other slots likewise cannot be edited, renamed, or worn, but don't return any error message at all.
Captain
# 8
03-08-2014, 07:13 AM
Tailor behaves the same for me, mostly.

No other outfits. Only the 1st outfit works.

Also, Marauder BOFF all messed up. Instead of saying "invalid parts", though, it says, "You cannot change race" or something like that.
Nessia (KDF Sci), IKS Aluminum Falcon (B'rel Retrofit)

Swimsuits: People will pay almost any price to let their characters show a little skin... any price except joining the KDF.
Captain
# 9
03-08-2014, 07:02 PM
I think the issue is actually thus: You are only suppose to have 3 Free costume slots. At least, that's the case for my Fed.

So If you notice, your KDF would actually have a total of 5 Free costume slots.. So if we ignore the two that does not work, you still have 3, and I can confirm that my first slot as a newly created costume does work.

Last edited by jestersage; 03-08-2014 at 07:05 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Two of my Klingon characters costumes are working as they should. My third Klingon has two additional slots and costumes that they should not have. They cannot change into them or change them. Hopefully these get deleted next patch.

Check out my two part fed foundry mission series "Requiem for a Dream". Both parts qualify for dilithium rewards.
Bonus: now - 9/20/14 rate and review and I'll mail you a blue quality fed doff.