Captain
# 171
03-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Proto, i have a question for you. you may hhave mentioned already but i do not recall where so i am going to ask.

Why did you ally with they Klingons? They invaded our space, took our territory. Killed our people after homeworld was lost? I was just wondering. At least the feds dont seem to want anything from us other than us leaving them alone...
Republic Veteran
# 172
03-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbrown12009 View Post
Proto, i have a question for you. you may hhave mentioned already but i do not recall where so i am going to ask.

Why did you ally with they Klingons? They invaded our space, took our territory. Killed our people after homeworld was lost? I was just wondering. At least the feds dont seem to want anything from us other than us leaving them alone...
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13258741

Fvillhu s'Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) Praetor of the Tal'Diann/Tal-Diann
Tal'Diann = KDF-allied Romulan Republic Fleet / Tal-Diann = Fed-allied Romulan Republic Fleet
Commander
# 173
03-10-2014, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbrown12009 View Post

That was the government of Martok, he is no longer with us. The Republicans and the Imperials who have sided with the Klingon Empire in the Long War, are allying themselves with the government of J'mpok, the Chancellor who sought friends with the Remans, co-eliminated Haakev, and helped us, and are still helping us in our time of need.
Commander
# 174
03-10-2014, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by protogoth View Post
I think Sela was part of the Tal'Shiar; her character simply fits that view, and doesn't fit the Tal'Diann (even before my re-formation of the Tal'Diann). She was established in the backstory (Path to 2409) as adversarial to the Tal'Shiar under Rehaek, but only after Rehaek started persecuting nobles whom she favored. I think it's safe to say her actual opposition was to Rehaek and those who supported him in the Tal'Shiar, and not the Tal'Shiar itself. The Path to 2409 also says she had experience in Intelligence (it does not say "Military Intelligence").
Sela seems more Tal Prai'ex-ish to me. At least the ones who did not exile when they found out about Hakeev.