Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
Hi all,

I picked up the TNG Romulan Uniform during the "Next Generation" theme sale this week for 440 zen. It was purchased through the C-Store ingame and it says "purchased" on it's profile page.

However, in the tailor it still attempts to charge me 500 Zen for using the costume.

Please help. Thanks.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-08-2014, 10:12 AM
This could be related to an ongoing bug.

Is the character you are trying to update female? If not then definitely file an in-game bug report so they get as many as possible to follow up on. If so then the ongoing bug could be trying to charge you for the Counsellor Troi outfit for Romulan females (I cannot change any of mine for this reason and have not purchased the "Troi" just to fix it). It might not be related, but it sure sounds familiar...
Career Officer
# 3
03-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
This could be related to an ongoing bug.

Is the character you are trying to update female? If not then definitely file an in-game bug report so they get as many as possible to follow up on. If so then the ongoing bug could be trying to charge you for the Counsellor Troi outfit for Romulan females (I cannot change any of mine for this reason and have not purchased the "Troi" just to fix it). It might not be related, but it sure sounds familiar...
The character is female, but I own all of the Appearance items except for the Reman and 22nd Century Romulans. The tailor asks me for either the Romluan Starter Pack or for the TNG Romulan costume again.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
Career Officer
# 4
03-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Nevermind, this is resolved. Error was between keyboard and chair. >_<