Career Officer
# 41
11-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Is it me or did you guys deleted the post from September about the 20% bounes ZEN when you do the free zen offers? I cannot find the thread from anywhere.
Captain
# 42
11-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Ok so racism is allowed on these offers period. EVERY survey opportunity starts with whats your race: I answer white/caucasian, offer closes as I dont qualify... This is actually quite unethical. Thought this was supposed to be fixed months ago, last 3 days at least 30 identical results.. Fix it or maybe PWE.Cryptic does not want money from white people??? Or expects white people to just give them money and not qualify for freebies??? This is discrimination period.
Career Officer
# 43
11-21-2013, 03:43 PM
I completed my paid Go Daddy Offer but did not get my bonue credits and this was done in September. I still have a ticket open with PWE and they are still not doing anything.

I understand if you are a free player that it will take some time to get support but I'm a lifetime member. Is this how you treat people that pays for a free to play game? We are the reason that STO is still alive. I even emailed someone from PWE and they just ignored my email.

I remember when I was playing WoW, the customer service can actually get things done and they have a PHONE number to call.

Very disappointed.
Ensign
# 44
11-26-2013, 09:42 AM
getting NOTHING from the free Zen offers. they either take all your question answers and disqualify you at the end, or you just never get the zen. Been over 3 days now and nothing replied to or no action taken.

IMHO its a joke and PL is nothing but a scam
Ensign
Having problems with sponsor pay, Im downloading the programs and never getting the ZEN awarded to me as stated in the offer. Happened a few times now, out of the multiple offers taken from sponsor pay I have had maybe 2 or 3 pay out!

Also peanuts lab state that all you have to do is "submit valid details" and after I do this the transactions screen still shows "opened" status on the offer!

I think better details are needed on the peanuts offers but sponsor pay needs to be changed completely as it seems too many people are not getting the rewards for completing the offers!!!
Ensign
# 46
01-19-2014, 04:50 AM
Almost every survey I've done this week has seen me disqualified. I don't mind - it happens. But for three of them I've been passed through the initial "pre-qualification" then taken directly to a 'disqualified' page. Which seems pointless.

So today after getting immediately disqualified again I took a punt on the offer wall, filled out some pages (Peanut labs) and it doesn't register at all in the transactions.

Another fleet member had the same problem when using the offer wall. That was a month ago and so far there' been no resolution to his case. Is there any point in trying these ones out at all? Or is it just a waste of time?
Ensign
# 47
02-19-2014, 07:39 AM
i have had a few successful surveys, so I thought the system was usable, but it really isn't. I finish the one or two surveys that I qualify for, never get the zen. Submit a ticket. Get a response saying give them 72 hours, and a week later, the issue is not resolved. No zen and the transaction still shows OPEN. At least CLOSE the transactions that will not be providing zen.

Do not offer a ticket system if it doesn't do anything, except waste more of my time.

I do not like the fact that, unless I lie (which I don't) there is no way to qualify for 95% of the surveys because I consider myself white.
Ensign
# 48
02-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Another minor complaint - Why is it that today Three of the surveys that I "disqualified from" were apparently offered twice each? Disqualified after the first question and each question was of a more unique mode than usual.

Why do I bother?
Ensign
# 49
03-10-2014, 10:11 AM
So I was looking over the offers for like, a week now, and there have been none at all. When are they gonna be there Cryptic?
Career Officer
# 50 Duty Officer Promo is Wrong
04-08-2014, 10:09 PM
http://tinypic.com/r/2nte9u8/8

Anyone notice the JAS is upside down. Backwards. And really just the wrong color?

And dont tell me that a tractor beam shooting out the deflector pushing it.
Closed Thread