Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 631
03-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
Hi everyone, just reporting back from the March 7 Meet 'n Greet with CaptainSmirk at Drozana and I asked about the Be'Ves. Transcript below, bolded relevant parts.

So our next chance of getting the Be'Ves option back is after they get the current KDF uniform slot problem fully fixed. Earlier in the Meet 'n Greet he mentions something about a "Round 2" of KDF Costume slot fixes.
Boy will they screw this one up, and probably many others.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Captain
# 632
03-08-2014, 05:29 PM
I brought the question about the bug up in the thread that CaptainSmirk was in, since I missed the meet n greet. Got a response from an Environmental Designer saying he'd pass it along, so at least someone knows this is still around.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Rose
And then I sneezed. And then I exploded.
Survivor of Romulus
# 633
03-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Bumping because its a ignored bug in the game
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Career Officer
# 634
03-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Still here, still ignored... Closing to full year now.
Empire Veteran
# 635
03-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rybaksix View Post
Still here, still ignored... Closing to full year now.
Acutely I was looking back at my tickets and notes. This problem is official over the one year mark of begin around. And as far as I can tell

ZERO attempts have been made to fix this.

In fact one more month and be a year scene anyone at cryptic even address these issues.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 636
03-11-2014, 09:48 AM
We're in the midst of updating Costume Unlocks associated with Reputation Armors/Sets, as one of the features that will be included with Season 9, along with some other Reputation updates.

I can't share fulll details on exactly what we're doing, since that work is still in-progress. But keep an eye on Tribble over the next month or so.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 637
03-11-2014, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
We're in the midst of updating Costume Unlocks associated with Reputation Armors/Sets, as one of the features that will be included with Season 9, along with some other Reputation updates.

I can't share fulll details on exactly what we're doing, since that work is still in-progress. But keep an eye on Tribble over the next month or so.
That kind of heads-up is exactly what I wanted to hear on that front!

...Though while you're at it, the upper arm armor choices for KHG type 2 (at least) is missing for female Remans. Here's a pic from the tailor. If the upper arm armor was available, there would be left and right arm accessory options between the hands options and the shoulder pad options. I haven't unlocked the Hos or Quv variants on that character, yet.

Last edited by mandoknight89; 03-11-2014 at 10:17 AM.
Captain
# 638
03-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Quote:

Sweet. As long as the Be'ves chest option is fixed for KDF females, then me and lots of other players will be happy with it. I assume that it doesn't requires the costume unlock project that requires completing all optionals and get the Mk XII Honor Guard Ground set.
Career Officer
# 639
03-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Quote:

Good to know you're at least looking at it I guess. With any luck the 'updates' are going to make the original rep systems a bit more like the Dyson rep so it's less grindy and pointless getting mk x gear and what not.

Though it is kind of laughable that a fix for a costume problem which has existed since the rep system was introduced with season 7, is now looking to hopefully be fixed with an update in season 9. Why do you hate fixing the bugs?
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Career Officer
# 640
03-12-2014, 02:32 AM
Quote:

I met several of you devs at #STLV 2013 and discussed this issue with you guys last summer. Reference bug report #2,350,178.

My toon was created a long time ago (pre rep system) and was caught in the middle when the rep system launched. Caught in the middle meaning that I had about 1/2 of the Borg STF's and optionals completed when the overhaul happened.

Now I have gone back and attempted to fix things on my end...I went back thru numerous times and successfully completed all STF's with optionals (all 12 of them)

I went back thru the rep system and repurchased every piece of equipment from it from Mk X to Adapted Mk XII. It took an insane amount of time to do this grinding but I did it.

And the end result is the same. The accolades associated with the Borg STF's are frozen. This has resulted in locked costumes, locked titles, reduced accolade points, and most likely I'm missing some passive ability. This is directly effecting gameplay and most likely any player from pre season 7 that's still playing.

Why you would fix the trails coming out of a Romulan ship before you fix this bug makes no sense. You've fixed trails, and random team leader abilities that very few players even know exist (let alone have as much affect as the bug I have reported time and time again)

In the sake of fairness, will you please fix this bug? One of the dev team spoke out and directly stated that PvP sucks in game. I know for a fact that passives come into play in certain conditions and I refuse to PvP (or spend any more money) I'm game while this bug remains. It's not fair to PvP when I know I'm missing abilities. This kind of stuff directly relates to getting people in to PvP and player retention (I stopped playing for months because of this and several other bugs) and I can't fathom why this particular bug isn't being addressed. This particular bug affects several different aspects to the game.