Captain
Working on an entry for the new challenge and I would like to open up a couple spots for any characters you have created. I will portray their mirror version and will take all poetic licence that implies.I would prefer non mirror characters but I may consider a mirror character if its real good. What I need:

A high ranking Cardassian.

A Starfleet character of any rank below captain.

This is all subject to change. I will need screen shots and sliders.

Thanks.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Commander
# 2
03-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Here ya go!

Prime Universe personality:
Occasionally airheaded, but generally competent. Fun and bouncy.

Additional note: I appreciate the "poetic license" part, but if you use Mirror Dyjeezi, she shouldn't refer to her assignment (as mentioned in the image), since the battle-group doesn't exist in the Mirror Universe.
I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
Captain
# 3
03-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkojt View Post
Here ya go!

Prime Universe personality:
Occasionally airheaded, but generally competent. Fun and bouncy.

Additional note: I appreciate the "poetic license" part, but if you use Mirror Dyjeezi, she shouldn't refer to her assignment (as mentioned in the image), since the battle-group doesn't exist in the Mirror Universe.
Cool. She will probably find herself in my mission.

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 03-08-2014 at 05:18 PM.
Commander
# 4
03-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
Cool. She will probably find herself on the enterprise.
Oh - I should mention, if Bajorans wear earrings in your MU canon, feel free to give her one. The Prime Universe costume should have one, but I forgot to put it on.
I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
Rihannsu
# 5
03-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Hmm... what about a mirror Vorta? One of my Fed chars is one. she's a bit odd even for a mirror character and I never really thought out what here prime counterpart would be like.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 6
03-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Hmm... what about a mirror Vorta? One of my Fed chars is one. she's a bit odd even for a mirror character and I never really thought out what here prime counterpart would be like.
It would be pretty funny if I could fit you mirror Vorta into a foundry mission.

Rihannsu
# 7
03-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Quote:
It would be pretty funny if I could fit you mirror Vorta into a foundry mission.
Well, also, Eridian is a refugee from the MU, what of her prime counterpart? Perhaps her prime counterpart ended up in the MU?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 8
03-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Well, also, Eridian is a refugee from the MU, what of her prime counterpart? Perhaps her prime counterpart ended up in the MU?
Perhaps. I was thinking about it. I want an encounter with the Klingon/ Cardassian alliance. I am not sure what my take is on the Dominion. It is possible that the wormhole never gets used. I have to addyour character just because though lol. She has stirred some fun forum conversation among the foundry community.

Rihannsu
# 9
03-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Perhaps. I was thinking about it. I want an encounter with the Klingon/ Cardassian alliance. I am not sure what my take is on the Dominion. It is possible that the wormhole never gets used. I have to addyour character just because though lol. She has stirred some fun forum conversation among the foundry community.
O_O' Wow, thanks! Here's a slightly out dated version of her sliders.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Captain
# 10
03-11-2014, 07:43 PM
K it will be a minor part but should be fun nevertheless.