Captain
# 41
03-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonhellsting View Post
I'd love more Fersan lore and content to be added. I don't even think they explained why the Ferasan joined the Klingons.
The Ferasans didn't join. They were conquered, and the survivors were forced into Service, with the threat of being killed if they didn't submit. Simply put, Ferasa is New Qo'noS.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
# 42
03-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Arent they just furry Klingons, like Gorn are scaly Klingons?

/ambassador s'taass always cracks me up
Nessia (KDF Sci), IKS Aluminum Falcon (B'rel Retrofit)

Swimsuits: People will pay almost any price to let their characters show a little skin... any price except joining the KDF.
Rihannsu
# 43
03-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
The Ferasans didn't join. They were conquered, and the survivors were forced into Service, with the threat of being killed if they didn't submit. Simply put, Ferasa is New Qo'noS.
cite your source

i have not seen a single piece of information ingame or in the dev blog first introducing them saying they were conquered

in fact, it says right on the first line in said dev blog they joined the klingon defense force; not were conquerored - joined
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Empire Veteran
# 44
03-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catliketyping View Post
Arent they just furry Klingons, like Gorn are scaly Klingons?

/ambassador s'taass always cracks me up
We are superior to Klingons.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 45
03-11-2014, 08:19 PM
I wish they would put in the purple and pink jumpsuits they had in the animated series.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 46
06-17-2014, 01:38 PM
Both Lethean and Ferasan need some sort of ships in their.

while many want a carrier id prefer that the Ferasan wasn't there more than enough carriers in the game already id prefer a Raptor or BC.

anything else i can settle for them being foundry made.
Empire Veteran
# 47
06-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Much as I want more Ferasan stuff, you should start a new thread if a previous one is over a month old.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891