Lieutenant
what's this all about ?

from Revell ( Monogram in US ) page :

Share your dream!

We receive exciting ideas and suggestions for new models the whole year. Of course we are happy to receive them. But what do the other model makers think of your idea? Do they share your dream? We would like to give your ideas the room they deserve. Use the opportunity to present them to an interested audience!

This platform serves to collect and to evaluate ideas. All creative and serious ideas are welcome. There are no limits to the varieties of topics. You can present your dream model here in detail with texts and pictures. Do you already have an idea how it can be practically implemented? Which scale would you prefer? Should it be more of a model for beginner model makers or is it an interesting topic for experienced hobbyists?

And of course we are also very interested in what the other uses of this site think of this suggestion. How many of you share this dream?

Donít have any ideas? Here you can certainly find new motivation or you think the ideas of the other model makers are so exciting that you want to support them. The ideas with the most likes make us especially curious.

We donít know if your dream will become reality, but we promise that your idea will not be lost here and that we check each one individually.

well what can i say more we have a thought competition the Firefly Class Transport from Serenity is with 2320 votes at the moment im posting this thread (vesta is with 76 votes )
so any help is appreciated lets show Why we are the best community in the world

here is the link http://ideas.revell.de/ideas/item/1398/

Empire Veteran
# 2
03-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Not likely to ever happen, but I voted anyway.

I'd love to see someone do a Nebula kit. Not the resin conversion kits you can get today, but a complete plastic kit Nebula.

And I want to kick anyone on that site who's voting for any sort of Constitution refit kit. That ship is readily available now in a variety of scales, idiots.
Lieutenant
# 3
03-12-2014, 10:40 PM
yeh its kind of annoys me two if they want a different ship why not kelvin or nebula (but not the galaxy monstrosity )

PS. vesta is with 165 votes thanks to all that help

Last edited by aneofthedust; 03-12-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-13-2014, 04:10 AM
Holy crapola, definitely voted!

I'd love any kind of Vesta model so much!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up
Career Officer
# 5
03-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by variant37 View Post
Not likely to ever happen, but I voted anyway.

I'd love to see someone do a Nebula kit. Not the resin conversion kits you can get today, but a complete plastic kit Nebula.

And I want to kick anyone on that site who's voting for any sort of Constitution refit kit. That ship is readily available now in a variety of scales, idiots.
One of the best kits come from Polar Lights, if you want a smaller kit get the 1:1000 kit. If you want a big mutha, get the 1:350.
Empire Veteran
# 6
03-13-2014, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
One of the best kits come from Polar Lights, if you want a smaller kit get the 1:1000 kit. If you want a big mutha, get the 1:350.
Yes...I've been eyeing both the TOS and Refit 1/350 kits from Polar Lights for a while. Haven't pulled the trigger on either. I used to build model kits all the time, but these days I'm too busy with other priorities. I have a Miranda kit that I bought over a decade ago still sitting in the box. Planning on getting to it "someday".

Seems like a lot of the hardcore model-builders are all old retirees. They're the only ones with enough free time to tackle these things. They do amazing work though. Some of the 1/350 refit projects I've seen posted on the web are unbelievable.

Last edited by variant37; 03-13-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Captain
# 7
03-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Ok, people, get voting! We gotta surpass the Star Wars Blockade Runner!
What's Star Trek Online without Exploration? Star Wars! (War zones and STFs)
Are you sure it isn't time for a "colourful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
Star Trek Battles Channel - Play STO more like Star Trek with challenge, teamwork and FUN!