Survivor of Romulus
# 221
03-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Right, I'm going to hit the sack.

Tomorrow, probably during the patch, I will do LC 7 (for humor) and LC 2 (Three's origin story). Then I'll see about a LC 45 redux featuring "Do'eth"/D'trel and Mirror Hakeev, because grimdark is not that bad in small quantities.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Captain
# 222
03-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
Right, I'm going to hit the sack.

Yeah!... You show that bag who's boss!

Also, i was able to get my entry up. This is based on challenge 41: Call to Arms
Survivor of Romulus
# 223
03-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
Yeah!... You show that bag who's boss!

What did you think of my LC 2 redux?

Quote:
Also, i was able to get my entry up. This is based on challenge 41: Call to Arms
Awesome! Very action-packed.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
Captain
# 224
03-13-2014, 04:42 PM
So, after a long day driving and doing...... computery things, I guess, I got home and was bitten by the writing bug. So, I present my Lone Drone LC (whichever number it was).

Borg Queen played by Alice Krige (I always felt she did a far superior job at the role than Susanna Tompson). And set at the same time (and place) as my last redux.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Survivor of Romulus
# 225
03-13-2014, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
So, after a long day driving and doing...... computery things, I guess, I got home and was bitten by the writing bug. So, I present my Lone Drone LC (whichever number it was).

Borg Queen played by Alice Krige (I always felt she did a far superior job at the role than Susanna Tompson). And set at the same time (and place) as my last redux.
Well, duh. Alice Krige had the sexy dominatrix routine down PAT.

Solid, tight entry. Very nice! Interesting perspective on the Borg Queen.

What do you think of my most recent two?
Captain
# 226
03-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
What did you think of my LC 2 redux?

i liked it, but it seemed really short. I would have liked to see more interaction with Fred and Omek or maybe with the Admiral and what she was doing in town, but overall, I liked it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 227
03-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Quote:
i liked it, but it seemed really short. I would have liked to see more interaction with Fred and Omek or maybe with the Admiral and what she was doing in town, but overall, I liked it.
Thank you for the feedback!

To tell the truth, I was running low on ideas for the interactions. Shevet is much better at this stuff than I am; I just write good scenes, not full stories.

Any thoughts on my other stuff?
Survivor of Romulus
# 228
03-14-2014, 09:25 AM
Yeah, I posted another one. This one's sort of black comedy; some parts are a little disturbing, but the subject matter is just plain ridiculous. Trying to get a sort of "Stepford Wives" vibe with it.
Captain
# 229
03-14-2014, 04:24 PM
It's finally done (he said, sighing heavily). Took a while to figure out one of the segues.

Jon's Post, supplemental:

"I beamed to the torpedo room and shot myself out because why not?" Yeah, that's Three all right...
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts

Last edited by jonsills; 03-14-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 230
03-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
It's finally done (he said, sighing heavily). Took a while to figure out one of the segues.
GRUUUUUUUNT!!!!!!!!

He's back! With awesomeness! And a psychotic Andorian! And generalized Ferengi badassery!

Awesome story, inventive and flawlessly written. Grunt is a really awesome character.

Any thoughts on my pile of entries?