Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Commander
# 81
03-07-2014, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
That's what I said as well!
But they obviously don't listen to the players. With all the problems in this game - some major and some very minor - they think people complained about ESD's layout? That's what they want to work on? It's fine and in my opinion a lot of fun. I spend a lot of time being a ninja and jumping to places once thought off limits.
Riker has NO class

Last edited by uryenserellont; 03-07-2014 at 12:25 PM.
Ensign
One thing i'de like to see in the revamp is the the origional series federation dreadnaught cruiser added into the federation ship lineup.
I've seen it twice in the origional series but only twice briefly, it looked like a rougha and ready ship.
Captain
# 83
03-09-2014, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raviolilover View Post
One thing i'de like to see in the revamp is the the origional series federation dreadnaught cruiser added into the federation ship lineup.
I've seen it twice in the origional series but only twice briefly, it looked like a rougha and ready ship.
It only ever appeared as a bearly visable scematic in TWOK (I think), never in TOS.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Captain
# 84
03-09-2014, 08:22 AM
DS9 Needs revamp. Its pretty boring place.
Commander
# 85
03-09-2014, 09:09 AM
What about a game engine revamp ? LOL
::: HIT ME UP IN reddit.com/r/openttd Server 5 Admin :::
Survivor of Romulus
# 86
03-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uryenserellont View Post
I spend a lot of time being a ninja and jumping to places once thought off limits.
Yeah, especially if your character happens to be a Caitian!
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!
Captain
# 87
03-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaquest42 View Post
if ya gonna revamp it... please bring back the OLD ESD... she was big, she had a 24 century feel and the interiors were big and roomy..
The current ESD is big and roomy, and all of our avatars are tiny children playing as the adults are off dying.
Survivor of Romulus
# 88
03-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Quote:
if ya gonna revamp it... please bring back the OLD ESD... she was big, she had a 24 century feel and the interiors were big and roomy..
the interior of ESD has not changed much even in the last revamp only biggest change was the bank/exchange area. I believe that the revamp of ground ESD will be even bigger than the old one and I look forward to it.

Quote:
What about a game engine revamp ? LOL
won't happen they would have to kill the game off to do a engine overhuaul
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42320274000&dateline=  1389855523
Commander
# 89
03-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Quote:
wow you remember that, It did feel bigger.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=590121

For the very best online gaming experience on star trek online. Join Task Force Spectre

http://youtu.be/a6qPTWoh3fM
Captain
# 90
03-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uryenserellont View Post
ESD doesn't need a revamp and any resources used for it's revamp should be put to use elsewhere like fixing the Galaxy X's off center lance (which seriously bothers my OCD) or properly scaling the Galaxy bridge so it's not comically huge.
Yes it does. ESD is the first place new players see outside of the tutorial. First impressions are important.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.