Lt. Commander
# 1211
03-13-2014, 08:16 AM
If Whoopi Golberg wore it on The Next Generation, I want it. Guinan rocks.

Bare Chest should be an option for all KDF and Romulan KDF males, IMO. It's not entirely canon, however, it gives a feel of masculinity, hunter-ness, and warrior-ness. Just my two cents on that.

The Bare Chest off-duty outfit (from Khan sets) should be with or without the tunic (you should still be able to choose to equip the weathered undershirt when you choose without). If my toon is swimming on Risa, or in Sickbay for a medical checkup, or whatever, a ragged bit of cloth seems a bit out of place.

I noticed that when I made a male Alien Romulan-faction and went KDF, some of the outfits go weird. For instance, Khan's belt no longer appears as an option, there's an extra Robe upper choice that neither of my other toons has, and various other issues, too numerous to list. If a dev wouldn't mind just playing around with that on a test server to see what I'm talking about, that would be great.

Also, some outfits randomly switch from Off Duty to Uniform, causing all my off-duty slots (robes, necklaces, etc.) to revert to on-duty the moment I open the tailor for that outfit. I have to go back and change it all (and if I don't get it exactly right, it charges me because the change from off-duty to uniform costs EC), then make whatever changes I was going to make in the first place. I have noticed this on KDF males and Romulan-faction males of KDF allegiance. It generally happens in the second slot, the one actually given as the free Off-Duty slot.

Not sure if intentional or not, but Armor and Kit slots (at least for basic armor, Pollyalloy Weave, Energy Dampening, and the like, as well as basic kits) are only visible on Fed toons. Romulan (including rom-fed) and KDF toons (including rom-kdf) do not change appearance when visuals are allowed.

Last but not least, ALL CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS FOR THAT GENDER SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN THE ALIEN CREATOR! I want Ferasan teeth and Gorn scales with a Caitian tail...
Career Officer
# 1212
03-15-2014, 09:10 PM
I know this one gets posted time to time. But just want to keep it on the list:

My NPC crewmen to wear the same uniform that all my BOFFs wear. It's been annoying me for 4 years now that I walk around in my TOS mirror universe uniform in a ship filled with bland generic mannequins.
Captain
# 1213
03-15-2014, 11:22 PM
For some reason the Voth stuff is not compatible with the "Bare Chest" options. Plz fix.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 1214
03-16-2014, 09:19 PM
So I was watching the TOS episode "The Cloud Minders"...

I have a great need Cryptic.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
# 1215
03-17-2014, 10:11 AM
Dreads for non Klingons, meaning full dreads with no receding hairline.
New and improved goatee and beard options.
NPC hairstyles like the slicked back hair look open to players.
Career Officer
# 1216
03-17-2014, 02:44 PM
I would love to see a TWOK era admiral's uniform. But, more specific than that, we've had the TOS "fruit salad" for quite some time; "Fruit salad" as in the ribbons worn on a military uniform displaying decorations awarded to the wearer. I would really like to see the TWOK era "fruit salad" made available for all uniforms. Imho, it just looks a lot sharper than the TOS version.
Republic Veteran
# 1217
03-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Bug report:

On females, the Wells type combadge floats about an inch over the chest. Tested at all "bust" settings to no avail.
www.9thfleet.com
Lieutenant
# 1218
03-17-2014, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
So I was watching the TOS episode "The Cloud Minders"...

I have a great need Cryptic.

I have great need, too! Very nice images... Thanks for sharing!
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps420d10b3.jpg
Commander
# 1219
03-18-2014, 02:23 AM
Complete/Updated Tal Shi'ar Uniform
Lieutenant
# 1220
03-18-2014, 05:07 PM
I would really like to put a sash (also known as a baldric) on my female Federation Klingon Bridge Officer.

I missed out when Cryptic made Worf's Klingon sash available for the 25th Anniversary of 'The Next Generation'... and as far as I know there's been nothing since.
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps420d10b3.jpg