Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I was having issues with being disconnected as well as getting stuck on loading screens. Oh well, I was powering through it. I hit Lt. Commander, excited to get my new ship. I transwarped back to the Sol System-but it got stuck loading (I let it sit for 20 minutes). I now am unable to get back on this character. Every time I load, it gets stuck loading 'Sol System.' In the time since, I have made a Klingon-logged in, and played. So it isn't specifically me-it's my character. I'm very concerned that my character has become corrupted. I don't know why I would be able to play other characters but not my main one. This is very concerning as I was very excited to try out a new ship, as well as rank up my BOs and I feel I won't have enough time to level up again before beta runs out. I think this is a very serious issue-someone could lose a very large amount of play time if this happened on release...
Lt. Commander
# 2 Dito
01-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I am also having this problem, fresh out of the tutorial on my way to talk to the admiral but can't get past the sol system load screen. Stops about 3/4 the way through.