Lt. Commander
Well i'm having bad days trying to play this game, first i've donwloaded the game from one mirrors that the site offers and it come corrupted '
After i've downloaded the game with the downloader from the site took me 1 billion years to finish but this time the game come right, so when i try to load the game and patch up dont work, and says that i'm with problems with my account, but i've never played the game and my account is already autenticated and its everithing alright with it.

This is a screen of what happen...

img407.imageshack.us/img407/3397/semttuloj.jpg

Ps: i've alreaddy oppened a ticket but they will never answer me before the beta finish...

If anibody having the same problem please help me...
And if anibody from the staff see this again help me.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Keep trying. Looks like it needs to update to the laest patch (the screen show the old launcher..) Double check account info if needed..
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-21-2010, 06:25 PM
You need to apply a valid open beta or pre-order key to your account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Wow that was really fast... ok i will try to find a valid beta key... but i guess theres no more left :/ and unfurnentally i will not buy the game without "testing" it.... strange thing is that this key that i've obtained from one partner from star trek was normally validated...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felianjo View Post
Wow that was really fast... ok i will try to find a valid beta key... but i guess theres no more left :/ and unfurnentally i will not buy the game without "testing" it.... strange thing is that this key that i've obtained from one partner from star trek was normally validated...
If you have a key then it should be all good. Follow the steps during registration and be sure to enter te key when prompted for.