Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Today after the patch when i go to secter space i fall and fall and fall and fall
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xScreamx
Today after the patch when i go to secter space i fall and fall and fall and fall
yeah this much more of a problem the the other.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-21-2010, 07:38 PM
I have a similiar issue. Whenever I enter any of the pvp matches with my klingon I cannot target or fire weapons although i can be targetted and fired upon. I start the matches as my ground guy fallinng. then turn into my ship but i cannot get the start sequence for the matches so im flying around unable to target anything or flip zones yet can be destroyed by enemies i cannot shoot back.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2010, 07:41 PM
I got one even worse. I zoned into a ground mission as my character skin, but I still had the bug. I just kindof crouched and rotated up and down. Talk about confusing. This bug is a real pain. Now everytime I zone back out into space from a ground mission, I fall to the bottom of the world, and I have to corkscrew my way back up.

Oh well, at least they're working on it. Having to do away team missions with no away team is frustrating as hell too. These 2 bugs must be related, because when one works, the other seems to work fine too.