Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
TO ALL THOSE WHO DON"T KNOW, I HAD THIS PROBLEM AND FIXED IT!

The patch changed all the graphic settings, so everything is messed up royally. You need to go into the graphic settings and make sure your Aspect Ration and Full Screen Resolution are set correctly. This changes from computer to computer, monitor to monitor. I've got a flat screen wide, so my settings for both were 16:9, your settings will be different from mine, but trust me, fixing this will fix the blurry problem.

My only issue is, you'd think Cryptic would give us a heads up on this problem.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-21-2010, 10:15 PM
I to am experiencing the fuzzy effect on the look of the game, the HuD is fine, I shall try to find this half render option in game...
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-21-2010, 10:21 PM
my graphics resolution dropped significantly now my characters ships etc.. are all fuzzy and blurry changed it off of half resolution and it went back to normal but now it lags a lot liked it before the patch i think this new one created more problems then it fixed
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleX View Post
[b]My only issue is, you'd think Cryptic would give us a heads up on this problem.
Like in the release notes, which said....

Video setting defaults were being miscalculated improperly for some cards. We've made an update to address this. If you log in and your video settings are not as you expected, Go into the Options - Video menu and select Restore Defaults. If it is still not to your liking, you can use the basic and advanced settings to adjust your video resolution and display features.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-21-2010, 10:34 PM
i have the same problem as well...but the patch changed the video to half resolution just put it back to full and you will be back to normal
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-22-2010, 12:12 AM
Also you can have fuzzy/Blurry Graphics from not running the game at the native resolution of your lcd, so make sure its set to the right one.