Lt. Commander
im curious on whether people are suffering from "rubberbanding" in which your player gets pulled back to a spot you were before, or you end up bumping into a wall when going around a corner. sometimes multiple times until it straigtens itself out. This is issues I had with Lineage2 when i played a while back. Im just curious on Cryptic stance on this outstanding issue. its lessened a bit more, but i find I rubberband back and forth at random times despite having a computer than more than meet the recommended requirements and having a 30mbit connection, and a N1+ wireless network. and Yes all my drivers are up to date. Id like to know if anyone else is having this issue and if there is a possible solution? Id hav to buy the game at retail and still have this annoying issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Yep it was ok last night but today it's been hell sometimes i manage to log in but it rubberbands a lot I can't even change zones most of the time. Other times it just tells me to sod off and disconnects me.

I guess they're upgrading the servers as they did patch last night so probably something went wrong *cross fingers* it'll be fixed soon it's going through stress test to make sure the servers are capable of handling the amount of players so you'll probably have to expect this for a few days at least.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2010, 07:26 AM
I do get those but not that often.