Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 301
03-23-2014, 05:52 AM
I can now confrim that everything that the guys state about this fleet is spot on, very freindly and open fleet that is there for its members, I can definatly recomend this fleet, and can happily say I have finally found a Home in Star Trek Online.
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
I.R.W. Valdore gives 0 (132283) Radiation Damage to Tal'is with Thalaron Pulse. ==> Tal'is deals 132283 Special Damage to Tal'is with Immunity Matrix

Ensign
# 302
03-24-2014, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the kind words!!!

And to the rest of you, come try us out... nothing to loose...

So you're sitting there flyin at warp 9 to and fro... gettin those random fleet invites...

So try something unrandom... throw me a shout in game @wdbittle2012... come try us out.
Career Officer
# 303
03-27-2014, 08:41 AM
We here at SSO are always looking for new members to join our community. We welcome new and veteran players alike.
If you are looking for a casual fleet that enjoys playing the game with others, look no further. We have a large number of players who love sharing experience, info and assistance with others.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an in-game mail to: John@zeropium
Also, feel free to check out our website and forums at: www.ssofleet.com
We look forward to seeing you out there.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite game on the Citadel.
Starfleet Veteran
# 304
03-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Zeropium, just sent you a mail in game. Also registered on your forum as nauthiz. Looking forward to joining, sounds like a great fleet!
Captain
# 305
03-28-2014, 11:07 AM
At SSO, we make it so!

Now, let me tell you a few examples of how.

To start, each member is viewed exactly that way, an individual. You will never be just another number to us. Your opinion is valued, just as much as anyone else.

If you need help, we have many members that can help. A lot of us even like to do a private PVP to test our skills against each other. When we do, it isn't about trying to slaughter someone. It is so that they can test their build, and the same for us. Many times we have sat there tanking, without shooting a single shot, just so someone can test their DPS builds. After, we sometimes compare our builds together.

We like to do RP sometimes, and have a few new ones starting.

A few of us even get on Tribble to test new content, or changes together.

There really isn't much we don't do that is fun, and we invite you to be a valued part it this community. A community where our progress is measured by the friends we keep, not the numbers we roll out.

Website and Forums: www.ssofleet.com
My in game mail: @razar2380

Tim.
Survivor of Romulus
# 306
03-29-2014, 04:07 AM
this is the third flete I have been a member of, and I can say i am proud to have finaly found a flete I will be happy to stay in, the folks are freindly and slightly mad, members are global, both sides of the pond, the Mumble server that the fleet maintains is a great resource and is regaualry used. And to top off their already fantastic atributes, U can have a great laugh with them doing absolutly nothing, I spent several hours the other night online with the guys and all we did was chat and run laps of ESD for giggles, chasing a pink man.... I havnt had so much fun in game for a long time.

Choosing this fleet has re-invigorated the game for me, I can grind and grind and with these guys on mumble, it just never gets boring
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
I.R.W. Valdore gives 0 (132283) Radiation Damage to Tal'is with Thalaron Pulse. ==> Tal'is deals 132283 Special Damage to Tal'is with Immunity Matrix

Captain
# 307
04-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Ever get that feeling you are working your butt off, but the return is an insult to you and the effort you put into things? Well, if you are thinking about your real life job, I can't help you there. However, I am talking about your fleet.

A lot of fleets have it set up where the rulers...errr...I mean the leaders of the fleet get first pick at the provisions (especially in new holdings), and everyone else that worked just as hard, if not harder, to earn them needs to wait their turn to get scraped.

That is just not fair to anyone, except for the big shots. What if there was a fleet that made it fair to everyone? A fleet that believes that ALL members should be treated equally. Wouldn't that be nice?

Well, I can honestly say it is nice. I love the fact that at SSO, we have found a way to make things fair to all. We strive to not only be a community in STO that is respected, but also to make sure that our members are ALL treated alike.

I was picking with a new member not too long ago, and they said that is was nice to be in a fleet where you can pick, and joke with the ones that are Admins, or higher ranks, just like anyone else in the fleet, without fear of retribution. You know what, that is the way it should be, unless you want to be in a military based fleet.

The hardcore military focused fleets run on a strict military style. If that is what you like, then that is awesome. However, if you are looking for a fleet that is into the enjoyment of playing the game, makes it's members equal, and does RP, then look us up.

Fleet website: www.ssofleet.com
My in game @handle: @razar2380

I am a proud member of SSO.

At SSO, we make it SO!
Career Officer
# 308
04-05-2014, 06:12 PM
There are men and women who dream and never make it off the couch.
There are men and women who dream and fail.
Then, there are men and women who dream and change the landscape of this world.
What we want to know is...what about you?
Are you tired of feeling unwanted? Unappreciated? Are you tired of feeling like an outcast? Being stepped on? Overlooked?
Then today is your day to change. Today is your day to step up and make a difference.
I'm not talking about burning your candle at both ends to be noticed. I'm talking about becoming a part of something unique. Take your candle and burn it bright. We will all be glowing like stars, reaching the farthest of reaches.
We're not here for domination. We're here to be a voice. We want you, your voice and your emotion.
We are a council. We are not after sheep.
Have you been looking at that horizon, only to never walk across the end of the line that divides it?
Maybe you've been a similar face amongst the pigeons for far too long. This should be your time to raise your hand, and bring it down with enough force to put a stamp on this foundation.
Be a follower no longer. Become an entity. Be the entity.
Wandering aimlessly is good for a time, until we all need a hand to pull us through to the glory.
But glorification is not what we're after. We're after unification. Souls that bind to create the strongest of woven fabric.
From the highest of mountains, to the lowest depths, we have all been there. We've all seen the empty promises of better places and brighter faces. What did you feel when all of that turned into dark empty caverns? Crawling on bruised limbs with no torch to light your way.
We are here to give you the torch - to give you the light.
There are those that are happy to wallow in singularity with no dream in sight.
You will find us in solitude, living for tomorrow and floating that dream up overhead for all to see.
We are not heroes, false prophets or a lullaby putting you to sleep. We are waking you up.
Endure, persevere, change.
Revolve, resolve, evolve.
Our hands are extended and open.
Take the invitation.
www.ssofleet.com
Are you looking for me? John@zeropium - is where you can use your voice. You will find me, as I have found you.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite game on the Citadel.

Last edited by zeropium; 04-05-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 309
04-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Have you seen our recruitment video?

If not head over to youtube and give it a watch!

Survivor of Romulus
# 310
04-10-2014, 12:07 PM
For over a year now SSO has grown by leaps and bounds, we started as a small fleet of friends and have since grown into a much larger family.

The idea was simple, take politics, rank, drama, and throw them out the airlock.

We proved that a fleet based on Friends, family, comrades in arms is far more powerfull than ranks or titles.

To celebrate our one year anniversary we threw this together. SSO Anniversary Video

If your tired of fleet politics, Fleet Drama, Fleet ranks and regs, come check us out at www.ssofleet.com , were the player is what truly matters.

Cheers all,

Loki