Lt. Commander
# 1 starter BoP bug? and QQ
01-22-2010, 12:35 PM
My starter BoP wont cloak. At all. Ive gotten used to the idea that the starter BoP cant combat cloak, but now I cant even regularily cloak - out of combat. The button is there but absolutely nothing happens when I use it.
Also, did they like ultra boost the starter BoP's shields or what? Used to be itr was hard, read: damn near impossible; to take on a bnattlewship in your starter BoP with starter gear, now, I dont even drop shields. I had 4 frigates and a swarm of runabouts and shuttles pounding on me and the only time I really took damage was when my shields dropped - not from damage, as they came back up a few seconds later at full.
Thats another thing. My shields on my starter BoP havean annoying habit of randomly dropping at inconvenient times. Should I bug report all this or is it normal now or what?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 01:02 PM
anyone else having these issues or is it just me?
Lt. Commander
# 3 hmmm
01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
you cant cloak on some of the maps, i found that useually the maps that dont have the icon to go at full impulse speed are the same maps that have alot of your skills disabled.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2010, 01:14 PM
I can go to full impulse and do everything else EXCEPT cloak. the button is lit up, just when I press it, nothing happens
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2010, 01:53 PM
I found out what the issue is: you cant hit the icon on the bar, you HAVE to use the keyboard shortcut