Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Lock Ups
01-18-2010, 01:46 PM
I am finding today that the game is mysteriously locking up during space combat. It has rarely done this before, but it's happening a lot lately now. I've been using an NVidia 250GX card with current drivers and haven't had a lot of trouble or stutter with them. The only alternative when the game locks up like this is to end the program...which means I have to try to log in again through fifty thousand other people, not fun, and I lose all the progress in that mission up to that point.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 11:55 AM
i have the same issue, started on the 18th, while waiting for down time ont he 20th, i ran full system scan with sector recovery during a reboot. When it was finally done, it seemed to work ok all day on 21st. Since ive logged out and back in on the 22nd, same thing happening again. Computer comepletely locks up. Only thing that works for me is to hit the power button. Not sure what it is, but it WAS NOT happening to me before downtime on the 18th
Lt. Commander
# 3 me too
01-22-2010, 01:32 PM
When the admiral tells me to head to earth, I hit ok and my game freezes up at loading screen. Every single time. I even reinstalled it, but it does the same thing.