Captain
# 1051
03-26-2014, 01:03 AM
Running the mirror event is always better with friends.

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Captain
# 1052
03-29-2014, 07:25 PM
We've redone our officer structure to a model which allows more room for advancement by the general population. If you feel like you're at a dead end, check out www.ausmonauts.com

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Empire Veteran
# 1053
05-05-2014, 02:14 AM
www.ausmonauts.com

Come check us out!!
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Empire Veteran
# 1054
05-14-2014, 08:15 PM
Wow, we've let this thread slip a bit.

If you'd like to join the Ausmonauts please head over to our website and contact one of our officers or myself ingame.

We are currently running three events each week 9pm AEST Monday, Wednesday and Friday to help new players get into the game.

PVE Nights - Monday
Join us as we descend upon some helpless planet-killer or warp into bog space in our shuttles while sticking it up to the Crystalline Entity in our Tier 1 ships.

PVP Nights - Wednesday
Join memebers of the Ausmonauts and our allies for a bit of fun and learning blowing each other up.

Kombat Klass - Friday
Not sure you like how your ship is setup, or don't know how to set it up? Join us for Kombat Klass as we build inspect and test each Friday night.
Founding Don

Ausmonauts & Imperial Ausmonauts

www.ausmonauts.com

Last edited by lostpinky101; 05-14-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Survivor of Remus
# 1055
05-29-2014, 06:32 AM
If you'd like to join the Ausmonauts please head over to our website and contact one of our officers or myself ingame @Geoff79.

We are currently running three events each week 9pm AEST Monday, Wednesday and Friday to help new players get into the game.

PVE Nights - Monday
Join us as we descend upon some helpless planet-killer or warp into bog space in our shuttles while sticking it up to the Crystalline Entity in our Tier 1 ships.

PVP Nights - Wednesday
Join memebers of the Ausmonauts and our allies for a bit of fun and learning blowing each other up.

Kombat Klass - Friday
Not sure you like how your ship is setup, or don't know how to set it up? Join us for Kombat Klass as we build inspect and test each Friday night.
Survivor of Remus
# 1056
08-25-2014, 09:32 PM
looking for an australia/new zealand fleet then check out www.ausmonauts.com
Ensign
# 1057
08-27-2014, 04:23 AM
Good to see that there is another Australian fleet out there. I'm part of a small Australian fleet.

I noticed you are attending PAX - do you folks attend other conventions, as I know that members of my fleet (Task Force Tydirium) have attended many other conventions in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane over the years.

Last edited by joel1974; 08-27-2014 at 04:49 AM.