Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
dont know if I'm the only one, but lately I've been havving an annoying bug which occures when the display needs to switch between ship view and awayteam view.

The bug itself is that I keep the old display, so you get your ship on ground missions, and a person running around in space. The display most of the time does correct itself after about a minute, but on ground mission you don't get your away team with you. So your alone to complete the missions. Problem does get solved with switching to another instance
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 05:09 AM
this happens to EVERYONE, all that's needed is the server to get full, and then the response drops and this happens.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2010, 05:43 AM
wow, sorry about your troubles, but thanks for getting me to laugh out loud...the tread subject heading was just too funny!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2010, 06:14 AM
I left the Starbase and my character fell and fell and fell and fell and fell. All that was missing was the Ahhhhh!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip5541 View Post
I left the Starbase and my character fell and fell and fell and fell and fell. All that was missing was the Ahhhhh!
That's because in space no one can hear you scream. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-22-2010, 07:22 AM
sometimes when you spawn as a ship on the ground and you hit space enough times you can start to fly around.

Just dont get too high otherwise you will fall and take loads of damage and maybe die.. oh no wait that dont happen you just taek 10 ponits fo damage lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-22-2010, 07:35 AM
That's my top issue also but furthermore i get my toolbars extended to multiple rows filled with icons i never put there. After i have gotten my ship back in space the toolbar has mixed ground and space icons in it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sath View Post
That's my top issue also but furthermore i get my toolbars extended to multiple rows filled with icons i never put there. After i have gotten my ship back in space the toolbar has mixed ground and space icons in it.
Same, why my BoP needs to be able to punch is beyond me