Lt. Commander
# 31
03-25-2012, 04:02 AM
1 question... I have spoke to the fed contact and got the mission and told that i have to go to the asteroid belt near bajor... I entered the bajor system, and flew around for about an hour and couldn't find an asteroid field, so were is it?
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-25-2012, 04:18 AM
Nice guide ...

But it's a sad state for MMO's when people need a guide like this for such a simple daily.
I remember the days of MMO's without way points, hidden items, gayed out maps, and people had to figure things out for themselves?
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-25-2012, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordork View Post
1 question... I have spoke to the fed contact and got the mission and told that i have to go to the asteroid belt near bajor... I entered the bajor system, and flew around for about an hour and couldn't find an asteroid field, so were is it?
Look for the "Vlugta Asteroid Field" on your map

Yeah, this was a pain trying to find it for the first time also
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-25-2012, 05:14 AM
Its a location in the sector map near bajor, zordork.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdup View Post
I don't think that's the case, here. It appears to be a "KDF" thing.

My fed completed the mission and actually mined twice in one circle. The mission still completed just fine.

The 4/5 bug on my KDF toon appeared when I mined the 4th cirlcle, the 5th one disappeared also.
defo a KDF thing as my Klingon Captain has same issue mining same square 4 times before I finished mission

Commander Volmack USS Faith
Captain Jolkag IKS Kahless
Ensign
# 36 Asteroid Mining
01-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Does anyone know how long this event will be on for?
Ensign
I kept reading "the Bajor system!" I looked for it for at least 20 minutes before I departed the system & read this! Thank you so much!
Ensign
# 38 Okay... EV Suit Problem...
03-25-2014, 08:26 PM
I've accepted this mission twice already & didn't get an EV suit...

Do I absolutely have to buy one? Please tell me, I wanna know if I've just wasted my time... Cause I am not buying an EV suit.

Edit: Never mind, I found out that by playing the little mini game, you can collect Dilithium ore & refine it...

EDIT #2: So, because I sucked the first game, I only got 40 Dilithium ores. So I decided to refine those. Now... I can't get anymore...

Can someone tell me what the funkiness of music is up with this mission & why it's so complicated when it really shouldn't be & can easily not be...? This is starting to get irritating & I'm making so many edits to this one comment...

Last edited by rockcoffee; 03-25-2014 at 09:04 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 39
03-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Buy an EV suit off the exchange, they're under personal armor, and they cost next-to-nothing. Don't waste dilithium on one. You also get two for free over the course of the story missions.
Want to run canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.
Ensign
# 40
03-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsbrethren View Post
Buy an EV suit off the exchange, they're under personal armor, and they cost next-to-nothing. Don't waste dilithium on one. You also get two for free over the course of the story missions.
Thanks, I'll try that. If it doesn't work, then I'm just gonna give up on the mission. : P