01-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 07:03 PM
my troll senses are tingling.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2010, 07:34 PM
I understand your frustration, but you have to understand that Beta is not a free trial for you to try the game and see if you like it. Beta is designed to test servers, fix bugs and correct issues. So they are not going to keep the servers up until 4 am when everyone is asleep to fix the issues. They are going to fix them as soon as there is a fix available, so they can concentrate on other issues.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2010, 07:45 PM
You also have to understand that Cyrptic and the rest of the world are not in the same time zone as you so your peak time is not necessarily the same peak time as everyone else.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2010, 07:54 PM
It is not cool when the shard goes down to say the least. I understand your frustration (I share that as well and would love to keep ranking up to get another ship before the beta closes.)

Cryptic is also fixing and patching the know bugs. They are doing a good job so that when the game does release, there may be bugs yet only tiny ones vs the huge ones that would tick off the numerous people who are going to play it.

Plus, that is one of the advantages of being an MMO is the ability to patch, improve, and keep expanding the game long after it is released.