Empire Veteran
# 11
03-30-2014, 01:14 PM
Yea, it's something to keep in mind if you're going to go the carrier route as KDF; it'll take some additional Zen investment to "unlock" all the pets if you're looking for the maximum variety of hangar pets.

Of course, I think a Fleet Kar'fi could coast through PvE happily spamming the two reputation pets (elite Scorpions and Widows); what my Jem Dread has to do... thanks Cryptic!
Captain
# 12
04-02-2014, 01:39 PM
B'rel carrier Kafari unless you are Orion then the the orion carrier.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Career Officer
# 13
04-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
B'rel carrier Kafari unless you are Orion then the the orion carrier.
Or do the smart thing if youre going Carrier and buy an orion ship too so you can use Slavers on your Karfi.

Personally, I've flown both. The Kar'fi is more practical and earns you a lot of money with Elire Orion Slavers. But it also turns like a glacier.

I currently fly a B'Rel because it's iconic, it can do alot of damage and its really flexible allowing you to do a ton of unique builds with it.

Screw Hydra! Hail Janeway!
Captain
# 14
04-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
Or do the smart thing if youre going Carrier and buy an orion ship too so you can use Slavers on your Karfi.

Personally, I've flown both. The Kar'fi is more practical and earns you a lot of money with Elire Orion Slavers. But it also turns like a glacier.

I currently fly a B'Rel because it's iconic, it can do alot of damage and its really flexible allowing you to do a ton of unique builds with it.
All KDF/KDF Allied Roms can use Orion Slavers regardless of what ships are owned. You might be thinking of the Orion Interceptors, which do require a C-Store Dacoit to be purchasable.