Captain
I'm quite serious.

I have fleet marks to spare, and want to buy new sets of gear. The problem is we've built everything, and we have hundreds of provisions for everything. HUNDREDS.

Please cryptic, and I never thought I would say thiS, GIVE US ANOTHER FLEET HOLD THINGAMABOB PLEASE.
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Career Officer
# 2
03-31-2014, 10:05 PM
Don't think one is coming with S9, it'd be on Tribble by now. Maybe there will be a Season 9.5, eh?

I'd rather they wait until they have some really neat ideas for what to do. Some really unique rewards.
Captain
# 3
03-31-2014, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Don't think one is coming with S9, it'd be on Tribble by now. Maybe there will be a Season 9.5, eh?

I'd rather they wait until they have some really neat ideas for what to do. Some really unique rewards.
This is what I am thinking as well. The Dilithium Mine didn't come with Legacy of Romulus, but a month later. Of course, it is always possible that the next Fleet Holding will be in the Delta Quadrant which means that it will likely be around the end of the year if the Expansion is introduces the Delta Quadrant with actual content.
Empire Veteran
# 4
03-31-2014, 11:56 PM
If there is anything coming, I also have a feeling it'll be a bit past season 9, if not for awhile after that even.

Should they wait, I bet it's to let us get used to the rep changes and such, since that will be such a big revamp, plus get through the new Undine rep in the first place.

Captain
# 5
04-01-2014, 01:11 AM
5000 diplomatic personal provisions

FIVE THOUSAND.

>_>

need moar holdings pl0x
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Torn, just about to finish the mine, spire is pushing ahead from T2... but starbase is just shuffling into T4
Career Officer
# 7
04-02-2014, 07:51 AM
Better not this season. Wanna take a break from feeding the monster.
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-03-2014, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddesjardins View Post
I'm quite serious.

I have fleet marks to spare, and want to buy new sets of gear. The problem is we've built everything, and we have hundreds of provisions for everything. HUNDREDS.

Please cryptic, and I never thought I would say thiS, GIVE US ANOTHER FLEET HOLD THINGAMABOB PLEASE.
Let hope for tier 6 starbase we are ready!!!!!!!!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=590121

For the very best online gaming experience on star trek online. Join Task Force Spectre

http://youtu.be/a6qPTWoh3fM
Empire Veteran
# 9
04-03-2014, 05:02 AM
while our fed fleet probably wouldnt be excited for another holding or tier, our kdf fleet would relish an opportunity to grow.
ive always thought it was a huge mistake to let fleets outpace the rate at which new holdings/tiers are introduced. in a 'perfect world', the fastest fleets would set a benchmark to ensure that before they could completely finish the base a new holding (or some sort of epic undertaking) would become available.
there are many threads about that underscore the 'fleet credit problem' and this approach is a sure-fire fix.
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service