Captain
# 51
04-03-2014, 10:59 AM
"Elegia Borealis" (by Gulberat and knightraider) http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1072161

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Delta Rising: Reanimate? (Y/N) Review Series COMPLETE!
Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 52
04-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Invasion, by worffan101 and marcusdkane.

Summary: When an alien race from another timeline invades the galaxy and effortlessly destroys every ship that challenges them, it's up to Ael t'Kazanak and her new worst enemy, Nemesis unit designation Three, to save the Federation from certain annihilation.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Survivor of Romulus
# 53
04-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Iconian, by me.

Oneshot.

Summary: Nemesis unit designation Three has made a number of mistakes in her life...but none quite so bad as mouthing off to an Iconian telekinetic with a bad chitinous mustachio.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
Career Officer
# 54
05-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Fait Accompli by AzniaDeet

Summary: While responding to a distress beacon in an unexplored system, several members of the Federalist crew are involved in a shuttle crash, after which the survivors are forced to come to terms with the fact that their fate was predestined all along.
Captain
# 55
05-10-2014, 09:06 PM
add A property line dispute, which I'm doing with Marcusdkane.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Are you KDF looking for a reason to log in to your KDF Main? consider that every time you do, you're giving the finger to the people that want the KDF as a faction to die out from neglect.
Survivor of Romulus
# 56
05-15-2014, 08:41 PM
The Patagonia Files, by me.

A story, hopefully a series of stories, about an interesting minor character from "Invasion".
Captain
# 57
05-20-2014, 10:59 AM
Updated, with the latest from patrickngo, worffan, and knightraider!
Starfleet Veteran
# 58
05-21-2014, 08:32 AM
Just putting up my new fanfic: Victorious. It's going to follow the crew of the Victorious who, until now, have only been shown in my Literary Challenge entries. I've only just started it, so it's essentially just a foreword while I get an idea of the plot set out in my mind . But I have a question at the bottom of that foreword which I'd appreciate an answer to first . Thanks...
My Fan Fictions
Ensign
# 59
06-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Pardon me I had misposted again.
Captain
# 60
06-17-2014, 04:23 PM
"Reality Is Fluid", two-parter written for LC64, which ended before I could post part II.
Capt. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer