Captain
# 11
04-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.40.20140330a.3
[*]Tachyon Beam now has 10 ticks, as the tooltip advertises, instead of only 9.
Dracula is happy his drain-a-lot build is getting some love with this patch.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
04-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
Worst change ever - especially for the Mirror Universe Event.
(And yes, I know it's ending, but like the rest of STO's uber grind content, I'm sure it will return someday.)
You can still use esc.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 13
04-03-2014, 04:19 PM
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 14
04-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Welcome to the Forums dude... Although I find it funny, I like the cutscenes. with the exception of the Station still being attacked and dropping in health during the Dreadnaught Cutscene in Mirror
Captain
# 15
04-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Hey, if you've seen a cutscene once, you don't really need to be forced to watch it again a dozen times on all your alts, especially if it's a mission that is designed to be replayed a dozen times on each character...
Career Officer
# 16
04-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Quote:
I think people (myself included) are more concerned about not being able to skip tutorial cutscenes in PVE missions like say Mirror Invasion, which are long and wastes time we can spend setting up.

Screw Hydra! Hail Janeway!
Captain
# 17
Quote:
We prefer skipping content after the first run. Are you guys ever fixing the "Kirkland Here!" constant interruptions in "Boldly They Rode". It is the #1 thing in this game I'd love to avoid, specially when I farm for 6 beams from it.
Career Officer
# 18
Quote:
That just means we're relatively happy with the rest of it.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Commander
# 19
04-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Don't let the negative Nellys get ya down Jeff. There's so much improvement going on there are some us that are very stoked.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
04-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Is there any plans to fix the Experience thing?

I kinda got really excited when you allowed us to just get dil&ec, and opened about 50,000 boxes ...

It's not really that important, i'd just like to have a go at the New Rep and i don't really want to give up my TalShiar ship i used the bajillion EC on
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up

Last edited by latiasracer; 04-03-2014 at 04:29 PM.