Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Survivor of Remus
Toon: Non romulan Federation Vulcan science toon.

Bug: Romulan operative boffs no longer providing the CritH and CritD boosts to the toon.

When i loaded into the game to check out the new traits screen i noticed that for some reason the Romulan Operative trait was showing up on my toons trait list. Figured it was unusual.

I then unseated both of my Romulan tactical boffs with superior Operative trait and the Trait then removed itself from my tray. However i then slotted a alternate trait and reseated them the trait no longer appears to be working on my ship in any fashion.

I then Removed then unseated my romulans. Removed the extra trait so there was one slot spare. And then reseated them. The Trait then showed up as a character trait again (however not stacked as before)

Last edited by turbommx1; 04-03-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Commander
# 2
04-05-2014, 05:05 AM
I checked this and the Super Rom Op traits from boffs as the OP says do not work. The Rom Operative trait for my Romulan toon does work however. I disabled my toons rom operative trait in case it was a stacking issue and not 1 boff with super rom op trait would work. So it doesn't appear to be a stacking issue. The trait from the boffs appears to be busted.

I hope this is a work in progress to not allow stacking of operative traits be it basic normal or super. But if so they'd still need to ensure that the Romulan toon's operative trait does work independently of a boffs operative trait. That way they can still get their extra bonus for being a Romulan and be able to use a boff with the operative trait like everyone else. Otherwise there's no point in having a rom toon.
Empire Veteran
# 3
04-05-2014, 05:34 AM
this is quite possibly the best news this year.
might we finally be seeing some parity coming to the factions? hopeful, but not optimistic.

HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Captain
# 4
04-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbubbaloo View Post
this is quite possibly the best news this year.
might we finally be seeing some parity coming to the factions? hopeful, but not optimistic.
Parity? Liar.

The thing the romulans had to show for the -40 power was the operatives. Take that away, and its -40 power.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Empire Veteran
# 5
04-05-2014, 04:17 PM
and free battle cloak, captain traits, singularity gimmicks, supinf, a free vet boff, the best ships in sto, and so on. the -40 power thing is a running joke.

HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
04-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbubbaloo View Post
and free battle cloak, captain traits, singularity gimmicks, supinf, a free vet boff, the best ships in sto, and so on. the -40 power thing is a running joke.
Sorry i have to:

+40 powers, comm arrays, embassy romulan boffs, t4 diplomacy boff pirate, efficient saurian, soon flanking, soon sec. deflector, better warp core modifiers, better crusiers, better science ships, 3x more ships... and so on...

R.R.W. NIGHTHAWK / R.R.W. CONDOR / R.R.W. NARADA
Ensign
# 7
04-05-2014, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridddickxxx View Post
Sorry i have to:

+40 powers, comm arrays, embassy romulan boffs, t4 diplomacy boff pirate, efficient saurian, soon flanking, soon sec. deflector, better warp core modifiers, better crusiers, better science ships, 3x more ships... and so on...
troll post?

Last edited by fsuika; 04-06-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Commander
# 8
04-05-2014, 05:47 PM
if romulan boffs are nerfed/non stacked, i quit.
Lieutenant
# 9
04-05-2014, 06:18 PM
If this is intentional, will be quite sad. They could've easily added Eng/Sci boffs with Superior Romulan Operative into the embassy for fed/ klinks to get to balance it out.
The Breakfast Club Fleet Leader and PvP Commander
My Solo ISE with 8:06 left on optional.
SAB - Fed Sci
SOB - Fed Rom Tac
SAH - Fed Tac
Career Officer
# 10
04-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Have you checked other traits? Pirate? Leadership? Efficient? That'd be a good thing to test on a test server.

Does Superior stack with non-Superior? With the Captain trait?