Captain
# 1771
03-28-2014, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkojt View Post
The Enterprise-E was never fully assimilated. The only parts taken over were some interior sections of the engineering hull. If it had been completely assimilated, it would undoubtedly have taken on quite a bit of exterior gubbins.
Incorrect.
This all happened... more, or less.
Captain
# 1772
03-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
Most of the Borg controlled area was the central engineering section. Given time, and eventual control of the ship, it would've started to look more Borg on the exterior. In fact they did start on that by attempting to alter the deflector array into an interplexing beacon: http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/a...tacthd1385.jpg
They tried to do this in order to contact the Collective. My point is the Borg assimilate people, not starships. That's why they fly around in cubes, and spheres, and not a hodge podge of various borgified vessels from assimilated races.
This all happened... more, or less.
Career Officer
# 1773
03-29-2014, 07:40 AM
While speaking of the Enterprise-E.. Cryptic please fix THIS !!!
"My people have a reputation for arrogance. I'm afraid it's well-earned."

Captain
# 1774
04-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
They tried to do this in order to contact the Collective. My point is the Borg assimilate people, not starships. That's why they fly around in cubes, and spheres, and not a hodge podge of various borgified vessels from assimilated races.

OR DO THEY?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1775
04-04-2014, 09:31 AM
There is no Veteran colour for the Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser, which I think there should be.
Captain
# 1776
04-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
The picture on the previous page says otherwise.
Career Officer
# 1777
04-11-2014, 09:21 AM
I love the Nova Class (and Rhode Island variant) a lot.

But the deflector dishes are supposed to have an Intrepid-style orange/red plate on them, with the blue glow only appearing around the edges.

I know such a change is unlikely, but I'd be eternally grateful.
You're right. The work here is very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1778
04-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Does it really matter what borgs do?

This is borg equipment that the federation/Klingons/Romulans have added to their own ship.

It is no reason for them to make their ship ugly unless function require them to make asymmetric designs.
Ensign
# 1779
04-24-2014, 07:31 PM
Don't know if i'm right here, but...

I have a problem with my Prometheus-class vessel (and i think everyone else with this ship has). Since today the small warp nacelle behind the bridge is gone. Same for the one under the alpha module if you separate with MVAM. The warp trails are there, just the nacelles are invisible.
I really hope this will be fixed soon.
Ensign
# 1780
05-02-2014, 06:26 PM
It's really seriously disappointing to me that

A) this many mistakes were made in the first place during the development of the ship models (really? You messed up the space ships? The central theme of the franchise?)

and B) that even after these mistakes have been carefully outlined and made obvious by these diligent fans and players, the mistakes continue to not be corrected.

This game has been out for years and years. Why have the ships not been fixed yet? Why are they still wrong, Cryptic? Did you fire all your 3D artists as soon as the game was released? Can't be that, because you released that Romulan expansion. I would have rather seen the existing game fixed before additional game was added.

Last edited by wilkinson7; 05-02-2014 at 06:34 PM.
Closed Thread