Lt. Commander
# 1 Tribbles and Zen
04-04-2014, 06:42 PM
So, I'm sure this isn't a new issue from what I've tried to look at, but anyone else have a problem trying to buy Tribbles on alternate characters. I've submitted it to Cryptic just in case.

And yes I have the Zen to buy a second Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2014, 08:17 PM
So can't find my ticke, re submitted it, being more specific in my intent.
At least this time I took down my ID#
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
04-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Yes, I bought the tribble of borg from the store for my main character, then it dissappeared form the store, so i can't buy it again for any other character.

As far I know they are supposed to be limited to one per character, not one per account
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Edit: Well yes I knew that, but you should be able to buy it again, yet you can't. This is a ug, but from the posts I've read, no Mod has said anything regarding this.

It should still be a per character unlock liek the Boffs

Last edited by aten66; 04-04-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Community Moderator
# 5
04-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aten66 View Post
Edit: Well yes I knew that, but you should be able to buy it again, yet you can't. This is a ug, but from the posts I've read, no Mod has said anything regarding this.

It should still be a per character unlock liek the Boffs
Mods have no say either way on what is or isn't a bug or how things are handled.

I haven't bought a tribble in a long time so I can't say either/or but double check that the tribble doesn't show as an account bound item and also check under legacy unlocks in the c-store window.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.